Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi new guy in her need some diraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone ,first sorry for the english i speak it as a 3rd languge.
first time lancer old time gamer, like since i was 4 .
so found this wonderful mod by sheer luck ,so i thud it give it a try ,again happy to be hear .
any way have couple of question
1 what's the pvp mod is like i mean is it open or special area
2 how do i get a pilot ID ,i bought a new ship and when i try to fly of planet it tell me i need an ID .
and finaly faction are player able to creat factions ,"by the way since it a RP mod i am going full merc i have no allegnce to any one except the pay check ".
thanks for having me
PvP is everywhere.

Buy the ID in the equipment store. If you don't have enough reputation to get the ID you want, get the Recruit ID and do things for the faction you want to be in (kill their enemies, do their missions, do bribes in bars).

Players can create inofficial factions. If those factions are good, meaning they make sense, have quality in lore and appearance and are active, then you can become a official faction.

When you go "full merc", just make sure you act within the rules. Especially the engagement rules, as well as the chat behavior ingame.
yeah one more question if get attacked by some one can i retaliate immediately or have to do something first
and what if i feel like attacking someone,"i won't do that ate all "
Firstly, welcome to Discovery.

About your question, roleplay has to be present at all times, even during PvP.
Either if you are the attacked or the attacker.

If you wish to know more, go to the link below:
Forum and Server Rules

If you need, the Angels are at your disposal.
Feel free to contact them for info.

I hope you enjoy in our community!
~Zyliath