Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: mostly new-ish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have played the discovery mod before but not really on a role playing server and while it first seemed like a massively larger task than I first presumed it to be it really has been quite a bit of fun... so kinda starting to get used to role play even if I can seem a bit -stiff- at times I am slowly getting there, any nooby tips would be greatly appreaciated.

PS if you see me about in space and I make any mistakes please pm me and help me avoid making them in the future.
Heya! I'm pretty much completely new to this, I can kinda relate to what you might be feeling. I don't really know what kind of RP is expected of me, what the unspoken rules are, and if I'm going to make a mistake. I've always been one to try and overprepare before even getting started, and that never works out. The first thing I was told to read was the rules, which if you haven't already read, you should definitely read immediately: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334

I hope we end up RPing in the future, and that likewise I don't make any bad mistakes.
Hello there young pilots!! Welcome aboard!!

Usually im in Pennsylvania, also as Johnywalker, so... feel free to contact me if you have any doubt!! It will be a pleasure to give you a hand!

Safe Skies!!!