Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Long term player - only recent to GC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there folks - some of you will have interacted with one of my characters in recent weeks, but what most of you won't know is that I'm a long-time Discovery player. I've spent almost all of my time in the past on the UK and PTC servers (with the main focus being over on UK) - and for a time I was a member of the admin team on DiscoUK up until its demise.

I do keep a low profile and prefer to RP rather than PvP - but I don't mind being shot at as long as the RP's enjoyable to go along with it. The main character you folks will have seen of mine is the "JSS-Punblade" - just be aware that the commander of that ship is notorious for "drive-by punnings" - as you'll see in the ship info.

As I build up funds I'll develop other characters too, but due to real-life commitments I'll only really be on during days I'm not working or having to catch up on everything else outside of work.

As for past experience? On the UK server I ran the main Junker and Nomad factions for quite a substantial amount of time. I also had a wide variety of characters including police, Navy, pirates, freelancers and religious nuts. My preferred RP, however, is going with the Junkers.
hello gunbladed I think we may have met a few times on PTC... I was just a simple trader by the name of Perpetual_greed any ways hello and welcome sir!
Hello and welcome. You name kinda familiar since you from PTC you might know the GdA/Guardia de Assaulto clan
but we left PTC long ago anyway... Welcome (sun)
Welcome to GC Smile