Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's nice to meet you all. I'm happy to see Discovery still going strong despite all these other open-world, space-type games coming out. You won't be seeing the name Linmei.Fa a lot seeing as I'm still doing trade runs in an attempt to make one billion credits.

With one billion credits, I think I can finally focus on just role-playing instead of worrying about replacing ships, ammunition, and weapons. Also future characters will have a bank to draw from!

So all in all, nice to meet you all. Nice to see the forum upgraded from the previous (I think) Invision Proboards. This is much, much nicer.
Hello, nice to meet you! My biggest challenge so far with Discovery Freelancer is trying to NOT upgrade to new ships. It's a habit I developed from original SP Freelancer, I always upgrade my ships and equipment and it's a habit that's hard to break. I think I've managed to keep it under control now. I hope we will meet in RP some day!
Welcome to Disco.
Welcome to Disco.

will see you around hopefully Smile
welcome aboard, make yourself at home!
Welcome. Please be sure to check out the rules and have fun.

* t h e r e ' s n o e s c a p e
It's never too late. I'mma never leave Discovery Freelancer. Never. u.u
Welcome to Discovery.

If you have any questions feel free to join the Discord Help Channel (link in my sig) or add me on skype at protegeeee.
Welcome to discovery, have fun.