Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi i am new :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys. I am new on Discovery.
I am from Germany, 20 years old and I have played 3 years ago the last time.
Discovery i havnt play before. Thats why i need Help to understand the Mod. I wish german Player's answer in the thread or per private Message.

I hope you understand my very bad english Cool
best regards
Hello and welcome.

I can answer you stuff in german if you like. Skype is best so I see it fast. (skorak93)
Welcome aboard. Unfortunately understanding english is one of the key things in player interaction on the server, but the level you showed in your post should be enough to play normally. Have fun.
welcome to disco.

It's a fun Community, although there is some people you will have to avoid, but hope you enjoy your time!
Your english seems fine. Just ask around to some of our other German-speakers for help on big stuff and keep google translate handy for all other times. If you're capable of making that post, you should be set enough to get started.

Welcome to crazyville~
Thank you for the nice greetings. I try my best to write in English. I dont use Google Translate or other because that translation isn't good. But for big question it would be nice if i know german speaking guys for fast support. (happy)
Hello there and welcome to Disco. The most important thing before you start doing anything else it to read the server rules. After you're done doing that you're pretty much ready. If you need help, feel free to PM me or any other [Angels] tagged ship in-game. And I also recommend which iz zhe best Zerman 'ere.

Have fun!
Hello and welcome to the club :>
: Thank you that you would support. Read the Serverrules is the first thing on every Server. Without Rules can't work a Server.

: Thank you. Your Name clinks german. When you are german contact me pls.
Does this mean we won't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever role-play together cause I dunno German? qq

Also. Welcome. c:
Pages: 1 2