Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: And so, Mephisto was born.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Greetings fellow pilots!

I'll keep it short and simple. My name is Mephisto and I will destroy them!.. I hope. NO, I really will! *shrugs*

Anyway, I am 22 years old and pretty new to piloting. But that doesn't matter! I am going to take my revenge on them..

What...? My background story? Where the heck am I supposed to get th-... fine, I guess.. I will upload it later today. *arrogantly* I'm too busy planning my revenge for now... *tries evil laughing, but chokes on his saliva in the process*

*cough, cough, cough*

Mephisto out!
Welcome!

Have a lookie here for the server rules, don't worry you will never encounter most of them: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334
If you have questions, our Angels are here to help. You'll find them both on the forums (white colored names) and ingame ([Angel] ships).
welcome to the discovery, Join core Smile its where its at!
Who is "them"?

Also welcome and read rules and stuff.
Wiki is also great for lore.
hello yes this is meph
Hello Meph. Jr. :3
(05-11-2016, 01:43 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Meph. Jr. :3

Meph. Jr.? WHAT?! I am the great Mephisto and I WILL destroy them!

... *short silence*

*a bit nervously* I am the real Mephisto... right?
There is a show pony called Mephistoles in this forum.

Hello.
(05-11-2016, 01:48 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]show pony called Mephistoles

I ensure you that I am no show pony. I will follow up on my promise to destroy them, to take revenge!

*mumbles to self* I can't change my name now.. all the papers are done already..
Technically you could change your name but I dont think it is -that-necessary
Pages: 1 2 3 4