Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicronis Zoner Registry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Omicronis Zoner Registry

[Image: pH7KPWT.png]

Citizenship

In light of the recent Zoner hostilities against The Core, The Core feels that striking back with the same level of hostility would be painting all Zoners with a single brush. Therefore, we are providing Zoners with an oppertunity that allows them to avoid any potential hostilities with Core pilots. This will let them know that you are no threat to their operations, and they will not feel the need to treat you with antagonism. This will also give you the opportunity to use our bases for trade and refuelling. And your registration here also shows your support against the decision of the Confederation of Freeports regarding their declaration of banning Core assets from Zoner bases.

However trade activity in Omicron Rho will still require a Trade Visa.

Applying

A place of this registry costs 5,000,000 credits (payments can be made to Core|Bank.1). To apply, respond to this communication with these forms. Remember to send your payment.

Form

Code:
Your Name:
Ship Name(s):
Affiliation with Linked Proof:
Why Are You Applying:
Proof of Payment to Core|Bank.1:

Once you have applied, we will get back to your promptly regarding whether it have been approved or not.

Let us work together to bring Omicronis to fruition. Gloria aeterna.

Your Name: Jacob Taylor

Ship Name(s): Jacob.Taylor

Affiliation with Linked Proof: Interspace Commerce (might change in the near future) <Proof>

Why Are You Applying for Omicronis Citizenship:
I myself am just a trade from Rheinland, but my home is in the Omicrons.
I regulary do Supplyruns for The Core, most of the time I get intercepted by Criminals or Nomads.
A safe trade route and a place to stay is all I ask for, and I've already seen the the Core is capable of providing these things.

Proof of Payment to Core|Bank.1: <Payment Proof>

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Core High Command
Subject: Registry
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Jacob Taylor

Whilst we are happy to see your application, it seems the intention of the original transmission was lost in translation. It is not a process in which potential suppliers must apply for Citizenship before supplying Core bases. Please, feel free to do so at your convienience. We will refund you your credits (//gimme 24 hours I'm having technical issues), and our dockmasters excitedly await your arrival.

On that note, we have updated the original transmission to better explain it's intent.

-The Core High Command

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::