Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Julia Morrow | From: Wolfgang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Hey Julia, it's me, Wolfgang.

Missed me? I am contacting to invite you to Cochrane for the date you promised.

Since you are a woman with a rich taste I would also like to inquire if you would wish me to bring something special too. I think a well-crafted jewel would look extraordinarily on you. What do you think?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Julia Morrow

¤ TARGET-ID: Wolfgang Weisen.

¤ SUBJECT: Invitation

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Mr. Wolfgang Weisen,

I have not forgotten my words, however I was a little busy, especially as Operations Coordination gave me a briefing of what I have to do during our meeting. I mean, can you believe this? They even referred to me as an 'agent'. I've never heard anything more ridiculous. Anyway, do not expect the standard dinner, drinks, dance meeting because I have like... a bulletin list with what feels like 391 questions to ask, answers to note down and even some silver suitcase to hand over. I feel like in bad gangster movies.

Anyway, about my expensive taste: let's assume I am a typical 'material girl in a material world'. Surprise me. I'll see you in 16 hours. Send me the place to be on this Cochrane Base.

Julia Morrow
Convoy Leader

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤