Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morv, reporting for duty!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings!

I am new to Disco and Freelancer multiplayer in general. Played the crap out of the single player back when it came out and it still is one my favorite games. I found out about the Disco server through someone I met while playing Arma 3.

I love RP, have been RPing multiplayer games at every chance I get. I've "been" many different people, but always in a positive manner, always willing to help the next person.

Currently, after a couple of mining/trading runs I own a Serenity (Freelancer), an Eagle (Freelancer) and a Kaichou (GMG) but am still trying to figure out what to do, other than running trade routes. Any hints are more than welcome.

See you out there!
Hey there, Mate. If you are who I think you are, I think I know who you are. I think. Yes.
Anyway, while it is not quite finished yet, grab some dinner and place THIS in the background, if you are indeed new to Disco's multiplayer aspect. It is a small collection of tips a new player should know about the unique quirks about the ingame enviroment and how it effects roleplay in general.
Hey sindroms! Am I who you think I am? And who exactly do you think I am? I mean, all my chars have Morv somewhere on the name, so I guess I, in fact, am who you think I am. Maybe. Yes, probably. Who are you in-game?

Well, it's actually breakfast time for me, but I'll still listen to that, it's one of the few videos you have that I haven't seen/heard. My first two days on the server were spent flying around while watching some of your videos. Most of what I've learned was through them, so thank you for that.
Thanks, mate. Means a lot.
And since you mentioned Arma 3, I can only ask if you know a fellow named Felix or Casper.

Since I just recently saw him pull a fellow in from the 42th arma 3 group he is in, hah.
Oh, that's not me. It wasn't from a group, just someone I usually play Exile with. Smile
Welcooome! Tooooooo! Diiiiscoooooh!

*fanfare*
Thank you very much!

*thecarlton*
Welcome aboard. I've been playing this game since it came out.
FYI, read the rules, understand them and live by them.
See you in space.....somewhere.
Thank you Smile
Welcome to Disco.

Seen you a couple of times in passing on the server. If there's something that you need, please feel free to ask.
Pages: 1 2