Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Building Base Freealncer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Konnichiwa Sir!
My name is Nova. I'm a freelancer transport captain and I have plans for a Base I'd like to construct in Kusari's Space / Honshu System.the Base will be constructed in the same level pf planet Honshu away 5k.

I and my legal group are not affiliated to any known Official faction we are generally an Official Kishiro/GMG/interspace Npc's IFF. Therefore I would like to construct the Base in the area mentioned above planet Honshu away 5k in front of.
I am a transport captain myself but I managed to grow in wealth and now I own a few medium transports as well. My primary goal would be selling all kind of Gases specially the Heluim-3 .

I and my group will obey all the rules stated in the Legal Code of Kusari. The Base will only allow who Stanfs good IFF with Kusari callsigns. The base will never allow for unlawful forces Against Kusari. The base will never be a completely freeport.
Please inform me about occasional changes in the Legal Code of Kusari as we'd like to upkeep good relations with the people of Kusari.

*Captain Nova*
Here are the data requested by the Kusari Navy according to Base construction:
BASE:
Name: Galaxy Gas Station
Station Affiliation: NONE
Base administrator:Nova (myself)

SUPPLY VESSELS:
Baybe-Meyal (Interspace employee) - Mastodon
Slow (Gas Miners Guild employee) - Kamome
Other ships will not take part in the base construction and supply.

Captain Nova
If any Missed Information please Send again !