Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone,

after randomly meeting Mike at deviantArt, I somehow feel like paying you lads and lasses a visit - or a friendly stay.

I'll see about getting Skype and Freelancer installed... I had a system crash back in summer.
Maybe I'll find the time to get a character online or write some roleplay - but I guess I'll need to discover everything here anew.

Did anything important happen while I was away?
>.>
Given the duration of your hiatus, a better question would be "Can someone give me a funnel to hold in my ear while you pour the new happenings into my brain?"
Its nice to see some of the old heads coming coming back..... Hope to see you in space.
You're in for a LONG briefing, Ioha.
*points to his first post*

Rheinland and Liberty are close to war, Liberty went the RM way and banned all indie caps not approved, the BLS died, the LPI is inactive pending new leadership, Cannon has become the FLHook mod king (/givecash FTW), and 4.85 is in closed beta.

Dozens of purty new ships have been peeked at, some tested in secret by certain folks who know how to beg the creator properly, as well as other things.

I've broken 2000 posts, Dab's still an insufferable ego, and Eppy got a new avatar.
In a similar vein of thought, I randomly met Elder.Alexander[TBH] in a San Andreas Multiplayer server one day, anyone remember that guy?

Unfortuantly, it didn't lead to a fight between us in Eta or anything, so, yeah... that's pretty much all I had to say... :P

EDIT: And welcome back of course!
Welcome back, ive never met or seen you before but we will no doubt bump into each other at some point ^^
Welcome back to you although I don't know you. It's always nice to see a reunion:P. Maybe I'll see you in space
Bounty Hunters Brotherhood needs pilot like you. There is one spare Manata left if you want it.

\o/
Pages: 1 2 3