Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers || From: Snowflake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CommID: Katherine Snow,
Recipient: Lane Hackers - Magellan

California proxy -=/=- Magellan, California, Cortez, Ontario, New York, Pennsylvania & Texas

Encryption: The Burning Skull ~ Pi43-49-21-Gamma15-43-Helio38-32-29
Subject: Request

Hola Hackers!

I've already sent you a message, though I had some troubles with accomplishing of your task. First of all, I had almost zero time and the second one is about the Legion. I am willing to shoot them, but not at this time because I will need them once more... One of them and I don't want to risk making this specific person hostile before I accomplish one task regarding the Legion.

Lord Samuel Locklear is ignoring my comm where I asked him for help, you can imagine how annoying it is so here I am again. I am willing to work for you and do anything for Hackers, but shooting Legionnaires and Xenos for now. As I've mentioned, I am willing to share informations from Omicrons to Vespucci in return.

I am in need of one specific ship and there are just two options how to purchase it. Ship in question is "Defiant" Liberty Naval Gunboat. And options? Hellfire Legion or The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center. Unfortunately, my reputation with Liberty Armed Forces is quite *bad* if you know what I mean.

Here I need your help, Hackers. Do you think it's possible to -hack- database and set Liberty Armed Forces (Liberty Navy, Police, LSF) and corporations (DSE, USI, Cryer and Synth) neutral for a while? Or can you provide me with new identity?

Of course it's not for free and you are able to ask for reward.

That's all for now!

~Snow
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

To 'Snowflake'.

You are playing a dangerous game, a game of two boards, the sort of what gets most people killed in the end. However we are not playing games Ms Snow, we are professionals.

As Mr Weisen has already explained you, the Legionnaires are famously known for a series of betrayals and defections, they are not the sort of people that someone would ever trust with anything, even a former member. You need to boldly convince us that you have betrayed their cause if you want to gain our trust.

So do this one last task for the Legion and then betray them, as they rightfully deserve to get. Then we will talk business.

Oh and I should mention that your honesty is what brought me in this comm, usually we do not respond to people who fail to complete a simple task and then contact us again asking for something even bigger. Remember that, Ms Snow.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...