Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the weaklings and imbeciles of the Colonial Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

I am Mr. Yoshida of the Lane Hackers, a name you surely have heard already.

With great interest we witness your fledgling 'Republic' trying to survive on an icy moon of Planet Salina. The Lane Hackers have repeatedly given you a 'proper' welcome as our new neighbours and we will continue to show you our appreciation for as long as your so-called 'Republic' remains a vassal state of Liberty and Bretonia and is unwilling to release itself from the shackles of corporatism and boot licking.

Today one of your transports was caught smuggling political refugees from Rheinland. The captain even admitted everything and his confession was of course recorded. While he was submitted in questioning, with his brilliant mind, he thought it would be a good idea to call for help. A pilot of the 5th Fleet arrived. He was destroyed. A pilot of your vainglorious Military arrived. He was destroyed too.

And then he did the inconceivable, the impossible. He suicidally attacked while he was carrying more than 3,500 men, women and children on his cargo hold. I really don't know if your pilots are starting to lose their sanity or the thin atmosphere of Pecos is responsible for your mental degradation. In any case, my suggestion is to administer cardamine to your captains and pilots, they really need it.

So after 'Flame of Hope' was burned by my hand, I have now in my custody more than 2,500 survivors, about a thousand were perished because of your actions. These men, women and children are your responsibility. Your smuggling activities and Liberty Navy's support on this field are all juicy topics which I am sure you realize that some organizations would be very interested to know. Even your dealings with the Order is something which is frowned upon by the Houses of Sirius.

48 hours.

This is the time you have in order to see reason and make all your problems go away. You will get the survivors back, and your dirt will not be shared with anyone. But it will cost you. The Colonial Republic will wire 150,000,000 SC to LH~R&D. Or Crayterian Republic. I don't care about which name you use nowadays, it's an empty and unmeaningful title without any substance.

Tik tak - the time has started ticking,
Goro Yoshida

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: UuJsIzJ.png]

The Crayter Republic's ministry of state wishes to inform you that your transmission was received and reviewed. Out of good will, we will not let you wait long for a reply. Still, it is most likely not the one you wanted. The Republic does not deal with terrorist organisations such as yourself, more so when they are very badly informed.
Hackers who can't even read public news about a nation settling a planet... disappointing.
Your request for credits is denied.

Signed, Bella Gheny
State Secretary of the Ministry
Crayter Republic
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

"For those we left behind!"

What an empty title this one is.

You have a responsibility over the people you smuggled from Rheinland and you don't even care about them, not even a counter-offer or an attempt to get them back. The least decent thing you could do Minister Bella Gheny is to take down this meaningless and empty motto that your Republic uses. Oh right, I already used the same exact description about you in my previous message. I am never wrong.

You still have time to reconsider. The 48 hours have not passed yet.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: UuJsIzJ.png]

Your continuous frowning over the values the Republic stands for are only further proof of your lack of knowledge. But I digress...
As we have already explained, we do not negotiate with terrorists. But if you were under the impression we do not care for those innocent lives, you are gravely mistaken. That is all that needs to be said.

Signed, Bella Gheny
State Secretary of the Ministry
Crayter Republic