Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : 'SirLagsalot'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xt4AY1H.jpg]

Good evening, Freelancer.

I have heard you've been looking for me recently, to the point you resorted to harass a Naval Forces officer of your acquaintance. This message will prove you I'm fine and still kicking. Now to the point.

A job opportunity has recently become available.
It appears a Marauder has been lost in Chugoku system lately, its pilot forced to eject and leave the wreck behind.
Your mission, if you accept it, is to retrieve that wreck and to tow it to New Tokyo system.

Of course, hard work deserves a fair reward. Open up with a proposal.

Yours truly.
S.J.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT:
After you told me to turn the beam off, I thought I'd lost you. Went poking around for other test subjects. No luck there. Everyone's still all dead.

[Image: ZQxsh9X.jpg]

Good evening, noble housewife. She did not call more Naval Forces officers of Your acquaintance on my head right away, You know. Thus, I would not call it harrassment. By my terms, it all went pretty smooth. Glad to see that You still have one black-and-white nose, two black-and-white eyes, some black-and-white eyelashes, two black-and-white eyebrows and some hair that barely fit inside the wide color screen of my PDA. Well, at least everything is very detailed here, so i have stuff to stare at.

Somehow, i am now full of questions. I doubt, however, that You will have enough patience to listen to all of those. Let's stick with most important ones. Is it by any chance Your Marauder? Is it full of personal belongings or anything of my interest? Is the Marauder in question lost in some specific place in Chugoku - or is it spread all over the Chugoku system in an even layer? Will i be doing that job alone? Will Blood Dragons try to eat my face? Why does it have to be New Tokyo? Will my reward cake be a lie, like every time before? How was your weekend?

Knowing You, most probably everything past the "noble housewife" trigger was skipped. So, just in case you are at this line: i would be glad to discuss things further.

Yours completely.
J.S.

TRANSMISSION END
[Image: SpvMLZy.png]

1) Yes.
2) There is my under-wears wardrobe inside, and that is why you should tow it back.
3) Location unknown, but most likely close enough to Tohoku Jumphole. It is also fairly possible there will be nothing at all to retrieve, if Blood Dragons found the wreck before you and decided to either destroy it or retrieve it.
4) That is up to you.
5) Maybe.
6) Because this is where I will be.
7) The cake was not a lie. I never said when I would bake it, nor when would I deliver it to you.
8) Eventful.

Let's discuss further then. I'm listening.

S.J.