Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Problem with starting Disovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
None of all this worked, i'm getting kind of hopeless
Anyone else has some advice?
You sure you deactivated your antivirus ? And run as admin perhaps.
I have deactivated the antivirus and shut down my complete firewall, and running as an admin was one of my first tries..
Welp, I dont know what could be wrong, Disco keeps crashing on my Win 10 PC, and honestly the only thing I can point the blame at is the OS itself, It has so many internal problems, Turn off antivirus, Run as admin, Run in Compatibility mode, Still crashes frequently!

Your best bet would be to play Disco on an older system that doesnt have Win 10, Thats the only solution I can think of If I can find anything that helps ill post it here!
I have Windows 10 Enterprise and it works fine.
(05-26-2016, 08:47 PM)Rhonkar Wrote: [ -> ]I have Windows 10 Enterprise and it works fine.

Well not all Windows 10 installations are the same, But the main thing i hate about Windows 10 is the fact it just wont run older games, Like how hard is it to do Microsoft (The only way I found to run older games is if you have it cracked, or you have a game changing mod, like Discovery!) But all I get is frequent crashes and an OS that barely works!
The only thing is, that it has the same windows 10 version of my old computer :/
I've sent you a pm, add me on skype and we can have a look at it with teamviewer and hopefully figure out what's going on.
Pages: 1 2