Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Known about DF for a while but didn't know there were forums for it. I'm one of those "solo only" people, I just am not interested in RPing. However, I'm into EXPLORING bigtime, and Discovery fits the bill there. Loving the new systems they have added, and hell, I found the perfect exploration vessel too (the Sunburst freighter with a Class 6 Freighter shield - NOTHING can break me, and it can fight too which surprised me).

Anyway, look for my posts in the "General Discovery" forum Smile, since, well, I'm not into the RP side of things. I'm just an explorer who loves to explore, and THAT is why I love Discovery.

By the way, is there any way into Bastille while solo?
(05-26-2016, 10:58 PM)Draconiator Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, is there any way into Bastille while solo?

I hear if you break some rules you can get there in flash, but I don't reccomend it.

It's the prison system, only the admins can beam you there.
Firstly, welcome to Discovery.
Make sure to read and follow the rules at every time!

If you happen to need assistance, make sure to contact an Angel-recognizable by white names-or a staff member-recognizable by orange and green names on the forums.

About entering Bastille while in SP, it is possible by using commands; specifically the "base" (without the "). If you need the base list, check the wiki.

This said, I hope you enjoy and have a nice time!
~Zyl
Removed, English Only in non-RP threads (and even those need a translation attached). - Tabris