Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-12-2016, 02:07 PM)Gagadug. Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 01:27 PM)Malmsteen Wrote: [ -> ]We have a special plan for this issue.
We understand that some corporations can pirate other corporations that belong to a different space, under the banner of "Competition".
We are looking forward to change this situation and apply some new strategies.

Does that mean you're trying to get rid of this line ? Would take a bit of flair out of the borderworlds in my opinion. Its not happening often either way and even if limted to some of the borderworlds, aka not really an issue for the overall trading.

It's still being discussed, and we will provide more details via our RP regarding "Competition" with "neutral" or "friendly" space's corporations in the near future.
It depend on many factors and it's taking some time from us to fix a good strategy regarding "pirating competitors".
(08-12-2016, 02:06 PM)Malmsteen Wrote: [ -> ]
BMF have three active POBs and i don't think we have any plans for building more POBs in the near future, and i don't think we will stop making POBs
3 POB for a single faction wow this is so sick man and BMF won't stop making POB why is that ? Isn't 3 POB enough for a single faction.

We don't stick with POBs only or cloaks stuff only and our communications are not about POBs related issues only. This is not true.
Well your comm can be related with POB no one won't stop for that but are you sure about that, BMF comm's not related with POB ? whatever

we have players working for the POBs

I doubt without POB, BMF won't play the game I might be wrong. Several months ago BMF had top activity maybe rank 2/3 ? and it was because of the POB and BMF managed to get new players. Anything else you guys have done ? except the pobs
Edited.
(08-12-2016, 02:49 PM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]3 POB for a single faction wow this is so sick man and BMF won't stop making POB why is that ? Isn't 3 POB enough for a single faction.

Maybe it is sick from your point of view, but it's not sick from many others views. The BMF is a main supplier of gold ore and BMF supply it's bases and more bases that are not part of BMF so we need the large reservoir in order to be able to fulfill the BMF corporation goals which are not small. BMF will not stop creating POBs because that is part of our RP. We are a fabrication corporation too beside mining, so we build parts and total bases for others and we get fees in return. I don't think there is "enough" number of POBs for any faction, and as i mentioned previously, we have no intentions at the moment for building anymore bases but if we changed our minds then i don't think there is anything wrong with that.

(08-12-2016, 02:49 PM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]Well your comm can be related with POB no one won't stop for that but are you sure about that, BMF comm's not related with POB ? whatever

As i replied previously, We don't stick with POBs only or cloaks stuff only and our communications are not about POBs related issues only. This is not true.

(08-12-2016, 02:49 PM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt without POB, BMF won't play the game I might be wrong. Several months ago BMF had top activity maybe rank 2/3 ? and it was because of the POB and BMF managed to get new players. Anything else you guys have done ? except the pobs

BMF didn't get new players because of the POBs only, We also have players doing other things. Check the main OP reply for more details and links about BMF interactions

Thank you so much Steve for taking care while I am busy at work. I am pretty sure you and Paul will handle everything.

BMF have only 3 bases and it's more than enough already. If the new members are in a hurry to make their own base after watching our bases very active and all the time working either in mining or in fabrication none stop it's a sign of a good thing not a bad thing and I can not tell them do not create your own base it's none of my business or BMF business as long as the bases is not under BMF name.

Regarding that our RP is around ONLY bases, well with my respect I am sorry to tell you that it's not correct. Mainly we are mining and fabrication so we mine fill the bases or even mine directly to our customers and we do fabricate modules. We have more projects in the industrial away from modules and bases that I will not be able to mention at the moment until we finish discussing it internally but expect soon national projects for Bretonia that BMF will be the sponser for it. Also if you want me to provide you with the RP links away from bases I can do so.

Thanks again Paul and Steve for taking care and I will be back soon. Also I am still here watching closely.

BR,
Zak Conner
Congratulations, your faction has has passed the vote for Officialdom.
ID still being discusssed, will follow shortly.
Credits will be refunded once you provide a ship name.
Post here for relevant faction threads to be moved to your Official Faction subforum.
Congratulation, let's hope that you bring even more activity to Bretland.
(08-29-2016, 02:33 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, your faction has has passed the vote for Officialdom.
Post here for relevant faction threads to be moved to your Official Faction subforum.

Thank you very much, The corporation CEO will reply here.
(08-29-2016, 02:33 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, your faction has has passed the vote for Officialdom.

Thanks a lot i am that much happy that i am speechless

The money can be refunded to the ship BMF|Supplier

(08-29-2016, 02:42 PM)Legionnaire Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulation, let's hope that you bring even more activity to Bretland.

Thank you bro and i am confidant that it will bring more activity since without me being around recently the faction was still active and they actually have done a good job and managed and handled everything when i was not here.
Pages: 1 2 3