Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battlestar classic replace?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
since we still don t have a model to replace at least one of them - maybe that might fit? - made that rather randomly today - no real thought spend on any special characteristics or so - but it ended up somewhat similar to the battlestars - so i thought it might fit ...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc79/Ji...starreplace.png

edit: on second glance - it looks embarassingly similar to epyons destroyer - i guess unconsciounce things happen - ( or it looks like a large Y-wing )
Stylish

but yes Y- wing
oooh, I like it. It has Zoner resemblance, but maybe it could have fighter launch tubes like the import version?

Over all, it looks really neat.
sure - i can add some launch tubes - but i d like to make them different - maybe like babylon 5 makes them ( rather sideways "cannons" that drop the fighters.
Hawt, Jinx. And it doesn't look too close, I don't think...you just need to do something with the front end. It looks dead. Spice it up somehow or other, not really sure what...

when in doubt: SPIKES.:laugh:
yea - i thin i ll take a lesson from Xings ships - which are spikey enough... but i might add some "gaps" with pipes in it. ( like the kusari BB )

gonne play around with it a bit - no rush, i don t care if it can still be added or not - so it can all be very relaxed:laugh:
wow...it looks really elegant... it can be a new class of luxury liners... very nice model
Pretty. But i wont to see this model with replace a zoner juggernaut:)
thats why the headline says "battlestar" ( you know - we have the battlestar classic and the battlestar advanced in the mod )
just i say it because juggernaut looks not nice... If its ship add in mod i by it:)Looks... impressive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5