Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: POB consumption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,

is there a known bug about kiushu rice consumption?

As a good POB owner Wink , my base is always well supplied with FOW, but in the base all my kiushu rice has disappeared, and indeed, some crew. is anyone know this problem?

info more, the POB do not sell the kiushu rice under a pre established quantity, no one have the new password!

Strange no?

thanks by advance

NoMe
Maybe you will find this of some help:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1036475
yes mister St.Denis, before all thanks for fast answer, but i know the consumption rates. but i'ts very strange, when i supply the fow, with a 5000, it's by ex 1668 Kr 1666 Ox 1666W or if it is 1 of each commodity by run, it's 5000 Kr 5000 Ox 5000 W. Yesterday in my pob, all of FOW was at 6000, i mean each one, and today morning, 0 kiushu rice! in a recent passed, i have already noted this *singularity*

in a far passed in one of my post, i have noted that the crew prefer the kiushu rice in place of food ration they eat it in first and a bit faster than the food ration, but not 6000 in one night, more not in a Core2

so it's my question, is it a bug?
(06-05-2016, 11:17 AM)NoMe Wrote: [ -> ]yes mister St.Denis, before all thanks for fast answer, but i know the consumption rates. but i'ts very strange, when i supply the fow, with a 5000, it's by ex 1668 Kr 1666 Ox 1666W or if it is 1 of each commodity by run, it's 5000 Kr 5000 Ox 5000 W. Yesterday in my pob, all of FOW was at 6000, i mean each one, and today morning, 0 kiushu rice! in a recent passed, i have already noted this *singularity*

in a far passed in one of my post, i have noted that the crew prefer the kiushu rice in place of food ration they eat it in first and a bit faster than the food ration, but not 6000 in one night, more not in a Core2

so it's my question, is it a bug?

maybe, if you talk about cabane, it was empty on RA and food at around 1:30h (UTC+2)