Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: G'day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I guess I'm not exactly 'new' to Discovery, although I never really got around to creating a forum account and properly introduce myself. Time to fix that.
The first time I've heard of FL Discovery was way back in pre 4.85 days I believe. Made an account and hopped on the server but couldn't figure out what the hell was going on and left soon afterwards. Then during 4.85 I started playing again with some friends of mine. That lasted a few months and was quite fun, but due to there only being 24h in a day and having other obligations I dropped out again.
I was really glad to find out that disco is still alive and kicking after all this time (albeit maybe not quite as active as back then). Not quite sure how much time I'll have for Freelancer nowadays but oh well, here I am.
For the past few days I've been having fun flying around as a Zoner. Sadly I missed the Freeport 11 events by a few days, would have been great joining that convoy. At least I can still do some good by helping rebuild it.

Cheers

P.S.: Special kudos go to TAZ for letting me discover discordianism.
Welcome to Discovery.
Make sure to read and follow the rules at every time!

If you happen to need assistance, make sure to contact an Angel, a Modor an Admin on the forums (and ingame!)

This said, I hope you enjoy and have a nice time!
~Zyl
G'day. Enjoy your stay.