Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcast "Hasta" Battlecruiser concept 100% done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(06-19-2016, 02:51 PM)Caelumaresh Wrote: [ -> ]Now i have to ask.

Can you also make a BC for the corsairs? <3

Aren't Corsairs getting the Praefect? Shy

(06-19-2016, 03:30 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice. Might I ask where the BS primary turrets are going to be placed?

You see the two wings on the front of the ship? On the sides, so they will be able to fire everywhere except to their polar opposite sides

And thanks for everyone's approval (sun) It will get hardpointed and tested in-game soon
When is this going in?
It'll be in as soon as if/when it's finished/accepted and it's associated update is finished. Smile

Patience and remember, there's alot of Models that need to be worked on not to mention the update is still a WIP. Smile
Hello!

To those who really want to see this ship in the game, I am so sorry for not not being so active these months. My mom passed away, and was buried this day a month ago, and I had to be with her a while before she passed away, I wanted to be there for her in her last days. I haven't recovered myself fully yet, but when I do, I will make sure this model gets in to right hands and finish the job.

Currently it needs hardpointing and maybe some other things too that I am not familiar with. I'll keep you updated on this thread.
Welcome back and thank you for your work.
nice so..
Doing something creative might alleviate the pain. That's what I did when my grandmother died.
(09-07-2016, 11:30 PM)Barb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

To those who really want to see this ship in the game, I am so sorry for not not being so active these months. My mom passed away, and was buried this day a month ago, and I had to be with her a while before she passed away, I wanted to be there for her in her last days. I haven't recovered myself fully yet, but when I do, I will make sure this model gets in to right hands and finish the job.

Currently it needs hardpointing and maybe some other things too that I am not familiar with. I'll keep you updated on this thread.

I'm so sorry to hear that, man. Don't be afraid to pass the model off to us as is if you can't handle working on it right now, we'll take care of it.
(09-07-2016, 11:30 PM)Barb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

My condolences barb, I wish you luck recovering from it.
You know you have done it well. If you don't feel like studying the exporting part you can do as Durandal said and we'll take care of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7