Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I used to play on this mod 3 years back (but not much and did not use the forum). My brother actually stopped about 6 Months ago.

Decided to start for real this time.

Any tips on good ways to make cash? Maybe a cash oriented faction?
Also which factions clash a lot in battle for some fun.

Ren

(My second account will be R.E.N.)
IMG is a really good bet for earning credits early on - they also have a multi year long history of being fairly great factions for introducing noobs to the Discoveryverse. Their RP is better than most trading and mining factions on an objective level (with a few notable exceptions).

Full disclosure: I am not a member of IMG, but was one two years ago. Positive experiences all round.
Hey there welcome to our little community.
The easiest way to get some money is to start with mining, so maybe joining a faction which focuses on it would be nice for you. ^^
Check this guide if you want, I think it is quite helpful Mining Guide
Also read the rules and stay nice!
See you in game maybe ^^
Hi there.

If you're looking for a trade faction you can check out Wisp, we provide free transports for new players. If you have any questions feel free to pm me on the forums or on skype, as well as join the Discord channel in my sig down there ↓.

Have fun.

thereisnoexit
Welcome to discovery.

As for the trading faction I'd recommend the following: IC|, IMG| or [ALG]-.
(06-07-2016, 09:16 PM)Yukina Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there welcome to our little community.
The easiest way to get some money is to start with mining, so maybe joining a faction which focuses on it would be nice for you. ^^
Check this guide if you want, I think it is quite helpful Mining Guide
Also read the rules and stay nice!
See you in game maybe ^^

Can't seem to be able to open the Mining Guide...

Thanks anyway.
Hello and welcome. Don't forget to re-read the rules as some of them got changed in the meantime. As for making cash, I'd suggest ALG - apart from the convoys they do with IMG they can also go to all 5 houses which is why all kinds of routes are open to them and they've no cargo limitations or restrictions.

For a pvp-oriented faction, you'll have to be a bit more specific about in which area you like to spend your time the most, but going with [TBH] is never a bad choice with the huge ZoI and ship access.
(06-07-2016, 08:46 PM)Ren Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I used to play on this mod 3 years back (but not much and did not use the forum). My brother actually stopped about 6 Months ago.

Decided to start for real this time.

Any tips on good ways to make cash? Maybe a cash oriented faction?
Also which factions clash a lot in battle for some fun.

Ren

(My second account will be R.E.N)

Welcome to Disco.
While this is just audio only for now - check out this tutorial. It covers some of the more immediate topics regarding the ingame content in specific, things that usually aren't covered in regular tutorials.

As for factions, any active moneymaking faction is a good choice for getting credits - I can personally suggest IMG as Henderson is pretty good at keeping people invested in the game. As for PVP, Liberty is always a nice hotspot for activity. Just remember to join both sides of the diplomacy scale to keep sane.
Bonjour,

if you want, there is an almost independant civilian (lawful) base in sirius who can probably help you a bit!

what is needed? just a bit of time

pm opened
Pages: 1 2