Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: liberty police Inc ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the advent that my reputation is basically as a police officer, i need update my ID. With that said, I was wondering where can I get a liberty police ID.

I know where to get the military tag(battleship, texas) But I just couldn't find the liberty police tag

any help is, as always, very appreciated
You'll likely find them on the planets, check Houston, California, or Manhattan for one.
You should know that just because you have a police tag doesn't mean you have to be a policeman, unless you want to.
Manhattan.
' Wrote:You should know that just because you have a police tag doesn't mean you have to be a policeman, unless you want to.

mate, would you explain this more fully please. I'm thinking that since this ie a rp server, that our actions should direct our rp path(or the otherway around, someting like that).

but considerin i'm new, any in depth info you can shed would be muchly appreciated.

:)
I like this kid. I met a trader that thought that since his tag was LPI, he had to have an LPI ID (and he did).

It's on Manhattan. Keep in mind that the LPI flies mostly Liberator LFs (Houston) or you can RP a VHF/bomber in the SWAT. Or a transport in the trade division (don't trade with Rheinland and be sure to have a route that ends in Liberty though).
' Wrote:I like this kid. I met a trader that thought that since his tag was LPI, he had to have an LPI ID (and he did).

It's on Manhattan. Keep in mind that the LPI flies mostly Liberator LFs (Houston) or you can RP a VHF/bomber in the SWAT. Or a transport in the trade division (don't trade with Rheinland and be sure to have a route that ends in Liberty though).

Greets and thankyou for your reply. I am tryin out the Police Id, got the liberator and went to illinois and fixed it up. for the 2 days i been rp'n a cop, here's what i found:

First off, 9 out of the 10 pirates i have seen, were in either a bomber or a gunboat. the tenth in a VHF.
Secondly only peeps i saw with contraband, was in a VHF or a gunboat. (see above point, LOL)

i'll try it out for a nother week, but it looks like i'll be saving up for a cruiser. I dunno:(

:cool:
Police work ain't fun without buddies- even more so than every other role. (Seriously, the only thing that I've had consistently enjoyed without having to check who's online first is my Wilde- because you can trust you'll run into humans somewhere) You need guns to back you up somewhat, but within reason for police. Join the LPI if you're interested, it's a fun group and it means you'll have a few people flying alongside you for when the going gets rough (and in Liberty, it usually does). Although the ID allows cruisers, I wouldn't recommend it. Caps aren't all they're cracked up to be, and police don't normally parade around in tanks... plus, they're a lot harder to RP properly even if you're in a Navy capship. Getting yourself a buddy to police with will be far more enjoyable and far less expensive than buying a larger ship.

Actually, that generalizes into any RP you have in mind; it's probably going to be more fun to just grab a friend than grab a larger ship. Get yourself into the Liberty Lawful group chat once or twice and you'll see what I mean. Fun times... say, did that one guy ever actually dismantle New Berlin's defenses in a Camera Ship like I suggested?
' Wrote:Police work ain't fun without buddies- even more so than every other role. (Seriously, the only thing that I've had consistently enjoyed without having to check who's online first is my Wilde- because you can trust you'll run into humans somewhere) You need guns to back you up somewhat, but within reason for police. Join the LPI if you're interested, it's a fun group and it means you'll have a few people flying alongside you for when the going gets rough (and in Liberty, it usually does). Although the ID allows cruisers, I wouldn't recommend it. Caps aren't all they're cracked up to be, and police don't normally parade around in tanks... plus, they're a lot harder to RP properly even if you're in a Navy capship. Getting yourself a buddy to police with will be far more enjoyable and far less expensive than buying a larger ship.

Actually, that generalizes into any RP you have in mind; it's probably going to be more fun to just grab a friend than grab a larger ship. Get yourself into the Liberty Lawful group chat once or twice and you'll see what I mean. Fun times... say, did that one guy ever actually dismantle New Berlin's defenses in a Camera Ship like I suggested?

mate, i totally agree with you. but let me ask you this. To me i would rather be in my liberator, cause Chicago Cops do not ride in M1 Abrams(or however you say it) But then again, would they if every Gang banger, burgurler, or any other hoodlem drove around in a hummer with twin 50 cal. strapped to the hood? Lets look at the middle east. how many tanks and "big gun platforms" do you see roaming in the streets. . . of iraq, or israel?
bottom line, it seems everyone and thier brother comes rolling up in 1 of those three, what do ya expect? IMHO only military should have the bombers, Gunboats, and the very heavy fighters. all pirates and police should be allowed nothing bigger than a heavy fighter, or even a transport(call it a paddy-wagon for the cops and a moble drug lab for the pirates)

that's what I think, how about you?
Pirates shouldn't be pirating in anything bigger than a humvee (rules-wise) and if they have big stuff you call in the military. Watch alien invasion/monster movies; the cops take on little stuff, but when big enemies come rolling, they neither aim their BB guns at enemy tanks nor run to the nearest K-Mart and buy their own tanks; they run away, tell the military, and let them handle it.

Sorry if that sounded a little condescending... it's a fair question, but 'run and hide' tends to be what police do in the face of overwhelming opposition. For the average patrol work, a small wing of Liberators (2-3) can dismantle whatever comes their way. If the enemy shows up with something big, call in the SWAT. If its really big, cry for momma and let the Navy big guns take them down. This is a lot easier if you're in the lawful group chat, but a cry for a bomber in system chat will still often get results. It's fun work once you get the hang of the locals; just try not to get discouraged by the big boys, there are other fighters out there too. Personally, my LR- flies a Greyhound if nothing heavier is absolutely required. Liberator vs Greyhound is a fun match, if I see you in space I may have to give you a few pokes.
Pages: 1 2