Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ahoy there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. Been playing Discovery for a few days now and I must say that I've been enjoying it so far, playing the role of a pirate. I think I've got a solid understanding of how the RP works in terms of pirating as I have been successful on some occasions and others I haven't but it's an experience after all. I hope we can get along well here.

See you in space!
Welcome to discovery!
See you in space.
Welcome to Discovery yo. Make sure to read the rules and remember at least the important ones. ^^
Glad to hear you are getting the grasp of RP and I hope you have fun on the server. If you ever need help with anything concerning the game PM people with white names on the forums or PM people tagged [Angels] in game.
Hello and welcome. As Neon said, read the rules. It might be hard to understand them, so if you have any questions feel free to write me a private message.
(06-13-2016, 08:26 PM)Back.Burner Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all. Been playing Discovery for a few days now and I must say that I've been enjoying it so far, playing the role of a pirate. I think I've got a solid understanding of how the RP works in terms of pirating as I have been successful on some occasions and others I haven't but it's an experience after all. I hope we can get along well here.

See you in space!

Howdy pardner, and welcome to the discoverse.

Here, have a nebula dolphin!

[Image: dolphin-nebula-bernadett-kovacs.jpg]
Welcome and good luck pirating. Used to be my favorite thing to do.