Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Incoming Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my friend (hasn't made a forum account yet) and I just joined your server. My brother used to play this game back around 2007 or so and thats how I found you. We've been mining helium for the past couple days in Pennsylvania but now we're moving on to pirating. BEWARE

P.S. I'd really appreciate some advice on good trading/smuggling routes and mining areas
(06-16-2016, 04:27 AM)Laxxy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my friend (hasn't made a forum account yet) and I just joined your server. My brother used to play this game back around 2007 or so and thats how I found you. We've been mining helium for the past couple days in Pennsylvania but now we're moving on to pirating. BEWARE

P.S. I'd really appreciate some advice on good trading/smuggling routes and mining areas

If you want good advice on mining, it depends which area of space you'd like, as everyone has their own, however usually if you want good mining, throwing this out there, look up a guy going by the name of Karst of Jackhenderson for help in that field, hope you enjoy it around here!
Welcome to the community , have a good stay

Here is the Mega thread for most tutorials which can help you
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=128430

Most importantly get yourself familiar with rules here
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334

Also try to learn short forms of name usually used here , Any other problem just make a thread about it
Howdy fellow Kerbal - welcome to the Sirius sector.

Welcome to the best RP space server ever ! and truely it is, if you can find your way in
Good luck and lemme know if you need any help Smile , i can help whenever possible any new players here
Mining helium is an interesting experience.

Welcome to Discovery.
Welcome aboard! and YEAH!! mining helium rocks! hahahahaha.

For information about routes and so on... in this page you will have everything. Read tutorials, rules and there go down to Download Software. I suggest you "FL Companion" and "FL Stat", you will have everything you need there.

Enjoy and safe skies!!
If you need help making money, shoot me a PM. Always looking for more people to haul ore for me and fly with me doing delivery runs!