Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mistah Tomato in da fresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm no stranger to Freelancer or Disco, I installed disco back in 2010 and got myself immersed in the expanded lore of this mod.
I specifically enjoyed that Disco kept the Freelancer feeling, and used lore-friendly models. Sure, there were some models that were ported from other games (Hive frigate from Cataclysm, one of my favourite games), but I see that has changed.

I never got around to create a forum account, felt that my RP skills were nonexistent and I was lazy, lazy, lazy.
I'll admit, back then I was one of those players that wanted in one of those shiny heavy capital ships. So naturally I started trading, kept trading and trading and strading. Kept burning myself out. Kept droping and picking up Disco.

But that has changed (sorta). As you can see in my character list, I'm still a trade junkie. But, I've expanded my characters. With them, my RP opportunities and I alternate between them so I don't get bored easily.

My RP skills are so-so. I'm still reading up the faction lore pages. PvP skills? Nonexistent. I get blasted to oblivion by NPCs. But thats a field I'm willing to pick up and practice in. Maybe I'll stop by Conn when I make an appropriate char.

I apologize for my English, it's not my first language.

Thanks for reading up. I'll see you ingame.
Your English is good.
Your skill in English is highly acceptable. I do not see any notable problems, save for alternate spellings.
*re-reads it*
Yeah, nothing out of place.

Hope to see you in-game.
Welcome back!
Greetings man, good to have you back with us.
Looking forward to interacting iRP-wise.