Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi guys, I'm back.. again (again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.. my name is Johhny and I'm an addict. It's been over a year since I last smuggle a shipment of carddie past the LPI...

So hey guys, I'm back. I know no one really knows me.. I always kept my head down and only interacted in-game. I've tried many games of the last year, and honestly, nothing compares to the feel of Discovery. I'm reading as much as I can to catch up on the forums now, and will be hopping back in tonight.

Is there anything major that's happened over the last year I should be aware of? New wars or disputes between the houses I should know of? I'm most likely going to hop in as a simple trader for now.. see the galaxy, pay off some officials and barter with mercs while avoiding pirates.

I'm not really sure where to start with factions, as honestly, even with lots of time on and off over the last few years, I've always felt a little intimidated trying to get cozy with one. Best I did was rp a lone junker who did some work for the Congress.

Anyway.. just saying hi and looking forward to embracing my addici... er, enthusiastic hobby, once again Big Grin
(06-20-2016, 05:45 AM)candytripn Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.. my name is Johhny and I'm an addict. It's been over a year since I last smuggle a shipment of carddie past the LPI...

So hey guys, I'm back. I know no one really knows me.. I always kept my head down and only interacted in-game. I've tried many games of the last year, and honestly, nothing compares to the feel of Discovery. I'm reading as much as I can to catch up on the forums now, and will be hopping back in tonight.

Is there anything major that's happened over the last year I should be aware of? New wars or disputes between the houses I should know of? I'm most likely going to hop in as a simple trader for now.. see the galaxy, pay off some officials and barter with mercs while avoiding pirates.

I'm not really sure where to start with factions, as honestly, even with lots of time on and off over the last few years, I've always felt a little intimidated trying to get cozy with one. Best I did was rp a lone junker who did some work for the Congress.

Anyway.. just saying hi and looking forward to embracing my addici... er, enthusiastic hobby, once again Big Grin

Hey, welcome back to the blissful melting pot of discovery (YES I WILL CALL IT THAT)
While I really can't be sure of everything going on, I'm shizune, current 3ic of the Order and 2iC of the BD, if you need to know something in regards of the Dragons, order or things around the Omicrons, you best bet would to be to get in contact with Omicron (Nicknamed Golanski), Scourge (Crimson Cross guy), I'm not sure who the current TBH leader is, so them for the corsairs, Lyth for Core or one of the many other leaders otu there for their options.

Beyond, welcome back, nice to see returning members
Lyth is no longer the Core leader, small correction.

Other than that, Shiz's advice is perfectly sound. Good luck and good hunting!
Yeah, you really kept your head down. I kind of didn't.

Welcome back. (I actually remember your semi-reporting thread for under Level 30s back in the day. I bookmarked it because Snak3 made an interesting contribution about how the rules needed a clarification thread to go with them - which funnily enough has happened now.)
(06-20-2016, 04:28 PM)n00bl3t Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, you really kept your head down. I kind of didn't.

Welcome back. (I actually remember your semi-reporting thread for under Level 30s back in the day. I bookmarked it because Snak3 made an interesting contribution about how the rules needed a clarification thread to go with them - which funnily enough has happened now.)

Hmm, I'm not sure if thats good or bad.. if it's good.. yay me!

If it's bad.. I blame the drugs.. and that was the old me.. he's dead now. Long live the new me!
Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
welcome back and enjoy your stay!
If u wana smuggle things, AFC pays bonuses ^.^
Welcome back buddy, enjoy your stay
Welcome to the best freelancer server ever
Pages: 1 2