Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey People!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let me introduce myself:
Nickname: Hellfire

I'm new to Discovery FL and my characters name is James "Hellfire" Rascal.

i played the solo campaign long time ago and got back to it after looking for a nice space sim and since FL has become better than before, here I am.

I hope to have a lot of fun, battles and make some new friends.

See y a in space!
Welcome lad, Enjoy yourself!
Heya, welcome to the universe!

Talk to players tagged Angels, they will get you started.
hello there buddy, be sure to check out those server and forum rules and enjoy yourself
Hello and welcome. As mentioned above, your first step is to read the rules. They can be quite confusing to understand so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Heyo and welcome to Discovery. As previously mentioned a hundred times, I'm gonna overkill it and say: be sure to read the rules and try to follow them. If you have any questions regarding the mod feel free to ask players with white names on the forums or people tagged [Angels] in game. Have a good stay and I hope you have fun, you will receive your chains shortly.
Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the best evolution to Freelancer Smile - Enjoy your stay and try joining a faction
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm already done with memorizing the rules and stuff. In fact, i took some time to introduce myself. You can find me and my Talon patrolling in liberty space and sometimes in the omicrons chasing nomads.
Welcome , contact me in-game for any help you may need . You can check my profile for list of my ship names .
Pages: 1 2