Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pennsylvania Jump Hole Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.

My apologies if i am posting this question in the wrong area.

Pennsylvania System. How do i get to it? Where is the entry Jump Hole?

I have searched high and low in the NY system for it and cannot locate it.
Also, i have tried performing a search on the boards here and had little success.
(Didn't want to post my question until i had done a search for the answer first.)

Cheers! (My first Thread/Post! Wooo!)

There is no Pennsylvania system yet. It won't be in the mod until 4.85 is released. We're still on 4.84. The map on the forum portal is a map for the new version coming out soon.
Think Pennsylvania is going to be the new n00b system in 4.85. All new characters start there instead of Manhattan... I think I heard that, awhile back. Wouldn't be surprised if it's an OOC-free and no-PvP zone, but if it is I hope it's not part of any major trade or smuggling routes.
' Wrote:There is no Pennsylvania system yet. It won't be in the mod until 4.85 is released. We're still on 4.84. The map on the forum portal is a map for the new version coming out soon.

Wow! That was a fast response! Thanks a million for that.

I wonder what other systems are not in this version, but are shown on the map.
No biggie. I will continue with my exploration & await the new version release.

It is really great to come back to playing this game after being absent for nearly 4 years.
So much i have missed.
' Wrote:Think Pennsylvania is going to be the new n00b system in 4.85. All new characters start there instead of Manhattan... I think I heard that, awhile back. Wouldn't be surprised if it's an OOC-free and no-PvP zone, but if it is I hope it's not part of any major trade or smuggling routes.
Aye. Hopin' its nothing but a fresh fish system too. Base, planet maybe, some pretty colours but no big-behind routes or anything fancy. Would ruin it.
Hopefully the new noob system. It might finally balance NY's overpopulation. I'm getting a bit tired of the Starflier Armadas and Liberty Navy Fleets everywhere.

But why can't we start in another house? Liberty is boring and has WAY too many players.