Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Array 113 - Port 1337
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BDM_Secure_Systems_V.3.2654.2 --- Connection Established

[Image: cQxz62H.png]

locate *Array_113_Ikarus
two_step_auth_command.bui
Username:TH14839
Password: *********
Access to System - ACCESS DENIED
Initialising struedit.bui
struct group-info init_groups = .usage = ICE_BREAKER(2) ;
struct group_info *groups_alloc(int gidsetsize){
struct group_info *group_info;
int nblocks;
int i;
run ICE_BREAKER(2).exe

Username:TH14839
Password:*********
Access to System - ACCESS GRANTED
>.txt Wilkommen Agent Keller
FIND /null N::\\Agenten_Datenbank
>/edit .txt Wilkommen Agent Thorn

>/i TROJAN(21)_OS.exe
Neural Integration 13% complete...

[Image: cxG1WyN.png]
>/i TROJAN(21)_OS.exe
Neural Integration 27% complete...

[Image: nIppSC6.png]

Th...the others co...convinced me writing some kind of, ur... logs would be th...therapeutic. Pe...perhaps, but I cannot afford t...to write such things on written medium. Th...this is the safest place I could think to do such a thing. Turns out not de...destroying all of Lexi has it's benefits and, ur.. ones the pieces are in place... I'm lo...looking forward to seeing what this Array is, ur... capable of. It sh...should not be long before the neural li...link is in place - that le...leaves on...only one more piece to the pu...puzzle.

Th post Captain Vertiga has of...offered me has proven t...to be quite the blessing. The Captain proves to be a ca...caring and resourceful employer, wh...whilst it is pleasant to be in da...daily contact with Maren. Th...they have a lot to share and learn from, and, ur... their adventures prove quite informative. I ho...hope that, with a bi...bit more time, I ma...may in fact be able to consider th... them as friends. Th...the other members of the crew concern me. Nancy Sweetwater re...requested IRG medical attention, and as the medical officer onboard the Hoffsschimmer I a...am able to fulfil both obligations. The cu...cute girl has a gr...grave afflication - some chop-doc halfwit co...commited surgery and severed in a poor fashion a number of the neu...neural pathways within her brain. After some... high-stress exercise, th...these have resulted in her condition on...only getting worse. With bed-rest under doctors or...orders, I hope sh...she recovers. I fe...feel bad fo...for Leon also. He loves the girl, wh...whether he wa...ants to admit it or not. It is a sh...shame to see him struggle wi...with this, ye...yet i have co...confidence he will pr...prove up to the challenge. I am, ur... harsh on the gu..guy, but, ur... well, he's a good guy.

As for Xo...Xonnel... he has pro...proven to be a complication that I cannot seem to re...remove. When he is around, ev...everything becomes unclear. Unpredictable. Incalculable. Whilst th...this would usually necessitate action, instead I fi...find some kind of magnetic force between us. I fe...fear that whilst he is a welcome add...addition, I ma...may become a bitter rival if I we...were to hurt him.I ma...may hurt him. He wo...wouldn't deserve it. I wo...wonder what he would th...think of Nomak loo...looking to speak with me...

[Image: tNSAyK5.png]
[Image: LbUNbfL.png]

Th...there is a new Nomadic structure in Delta. At le...least... we it appears to be new. It co..could have been cloaked, or it mo...moved there or... well, I am unsure. There is n...no way to know wi...without consulting th...the lanterns. Something I am he...hesitant to do considering their rea...reaction to others who were present at Site Prometheus. A Ch..cheesy name but, well, wh...whatever. Power gen...generators... giving fi...fire to .... oh, I'll shut up. Auxesia wa...was present, and scanning th...their bays it seems th...they were able to extract so...some kind of gas. Mo...most intruiging, I sh...shall have to investigate on m...my next expedition.

The structure i...is beautiful. A dystopian vibe complements the harsh rockface and et...etched symbols on the str...structural architecture. The internal ch..chamber, according to Takkar's song, is so...some kind of generator bu...but... well... it reminds me of fi...fireflies in a cave. Enchanting. Mo..more samples and sketches ar...are needed. I fe..feel the pull of untamed curiosity tugging at m..me once more. It ha...has been too long.

Perhaps...perhaps th...this Site may hold the ke...key to what I've been loo...looking for for so long. That fi...final piece.

>/i TROJAN(21)_OS.exe
Neural Integration 31% complete...

[Image: Wb7Vtep.png]

Site Prometheus - Preliminary Survey 1
[Image: Y5sU0ae.png]
[Image: a0balBa.png]
The pre...previous visit to site Prometheus left little time to ur... conduct a proper pr...preliminary study of the structure, and th...thus I returned wi...with my archaeological survey team to be...begin research th...this wonderous object. The views fr...from the site are breathtaking - it is certainly going to be a pl...pleasure working here. That being said, da...dangers are ever present; not only ar...are local paramilitary forces persistant bu...but there are also the guardians of the ur... structure present. So far... th...they seem content with my presence. I'm ch..choosing to ignore th...the fact it feels ruddy ominous...

The knowledge is wo...worth the risk. Imagine what we could learn of the lanterns, th...the K'Vosh. What hi...histories will we find? What se...secret pasts shall we discover? Per...perhaps we shall find a lexicon to the K'Vosh language! Th...the prospects are thrilling, this is an opportunity no...not to be thrown to the bin.

The Commune are ever present he...here. It seems th...they understand the kinds of consequences th...that could arise if ur... the wrong hands were to ac...acquire material knowledge of the su...substances inside. Th...they claim it is a reactor of sorts. If th...that is the case, the se...secrets to its use should be clo...closely guarded, as they are doing. Best to keep them ur... onside.

[Image: FxjwKv0.png]
[Image: gidDepJ.png]
Sub-site 21.a
As vi..visual scans of the site were conducted, we fo...found there were two items of interest. One is sh...shown on the image to the left - some kind of structural edifice on the underside of the large, cylinder like structures that are bu...built into the large columns. It is im...impossible to discern what th...they are from afar - perhaps a well positions survey teams on the surface wo...would find more evidence to its function.

The second item of note is th...tht we found a distinct difference in colouration between the large column like structure and this protursion. Whilst we ar...are not certain as to why this is; our tw...two leading theories are that either it is ma...made out of a significantly different material to the former. This would explain the colouration, but ra...raises many questions as to the nature of this currently unknown material. The se...second is th...that perhaps it is not a substantially different material, but that the age of the structure is different. If th...that is the case, it would indicate recent activity in terms of the structures development. A wor....worrying concept.

Perhaps the ex...expedition proposal offered by Auxesia will ur... give a good opportunity to test such hypotheses.