Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You know, I was thinking of writing an entire wall of text about how my history with Freelancer started, how I played on Discovery and how I enjoyed the game. But I now feel like none of you deserve any effort. Why should I bother when tomorrow I could be the next one to be on the absolutely arbitrary list of admin bans with the only explanation being "sorry but we had to".

None of you deserve your positions. I might not have been here for long enough to witness how the admin team changed, but I know admins elsewhere, in other forums, in other games. You are by far the worst bunch. I seriously haven't seen a more biased circlejerk. And the only reason, the only reason most people haven't left yet is because the hatred towards you was still smaller than their love for the game. Knowing other admins on other forums and games, I find it funny and entertaining how you justify every bad decision and every instance of laziness with "o but we aren't getting paid". You're pathetic.

Freelancer has been with me for more than half of my life. I have over 11 thousand hours put into it but I think that after today, that number will stop increasing. Maybe at some point someone more capable and dedicated will resurrect it yet again, but I don't see it happening. I've seen how J4F was born and died, I've seen the days of HHC being full and HHC being empty. And now, I think I can honestly say, we all can witness how Discovery is dying.

Over the past months I've seen five people that I like banned. , , , and . None of the justifications for their bans I find adequate and I'm sad to see them go, but at the same time I know that they aren't going to be wasting any more time for this server.

As a final closing point. I'd like to thank the only single person that in my eyes deserves the rank of the admin yet doesn't seem to receive any recognition whatsoever. Her attitude was what kept me still playing here and not leaving after my first faction's failure. Because I still felt like hard work could overcome other people licking admins' arse. Her work was the only, single thing that has kept this server alive and without it, there would be no Disco anymore.

;_;7

Now, if anyone else wants to leave this place and go for drinks, I'll be just out the door.
Can I has stuff?
Bye then.
Buhbaaaai!
Not nice to hear.
Hope you come back one day?!
Anyways good luck elsewhere then...
Cya, Cor... Owait, no, I'm comming with you. 'Cus I'm agreed at least with biggest part of your post.

Disco's shattering itself on the eyes, too bad that this all came at banning people immediately. Whelp, at least there's nothing more to do here. People're still complaining about what's done, maybe even perfectly realizing that they can't fix it.

Neither that I have any motivation to play here any longer. Who knows when I'm getting banned only because admins don't like me, as it happend to , and

Sad thing is, as said, was the one true admin of Discovery, because she was really working at her full force, literally carrying this whole project in her own shoulders. While the other admins were just... Sanctionating and sudden banning people. Except for , he RPed a lot, even made an RP faction.

So uhm... Here's a good news for you, one dumb person less. I'd left it too many times. Perhaps that'll be the last one.
Tschussssie
Hudson-senpai ;-;
Hold the door for me I'm coming with you. Continuing to put effort into this mod would be too huge of a waste of my time. You and operator already made a point so I'm not gonna bother typing the same out a third time.
Bye guys see you when I'm an admin.
Pages: 1 2 3