Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta [2]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CFuaon5.png]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola, National Council of Malta
TARGET-ID: The Lane Hacker Professorship

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Good evening, professors.

I believe enough of time have passed since the last diplomatic incident between us. I hope our new diplomatic effort will be more productive in the end. After all we have the same interests in the Liberty region, that would be terribly wrong to have any misunderstanding between us.

The National Council is interested in renaissance of the Nacion's glory and power. We are standing on the conservative positions regarding the relations within the Maltese society, same when it comes to the foreign relations. We purely realizing that rebirth of the Nation is impossible without a deep cooperation with old friends and allies of the Nation. Of course this common work is suppose to benefit both sides as it was before. I hope that this point is clear.

Currently we are concerned about the recent offensive of the Gallic Royal Navy into California, I hope it did not impact the Orange Dream shipments into the Liberty. More coordination between us will likely help to coupe the problem of additional patrols.

Loyola out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...interruptor.mr.hinx.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: P0rp5Bm.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

My greetings, Mrs. Loyola.

My name is Mr. Hinx, a representative of Lane Hackers Professorship for this moment, if you may. I might not be a Professor, but my access level is high enough to provide you with an answer.

I think it's for the best to let the previous discussion be forgotten, as if it never took place. RIght? We're also aware of the intrusion by the Gauls in our backyard. We're boosting our supplies to outer posts so we can fend them off. In that matter, if you want us to settle things between us, we'd like you to increase your cardamine shipments that are going towards Leiden base and our other bases.

We also want to see a consistency, a steady diplomatic approach, you can call it. If it goes well... we might even offer you a seat in the Orange Alliance in the near future. We're hoping to hear from you soon Mrs. Loyola.

Safe journeys.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

TARGET-ID: Signor Hinxs

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Signor Hinxs,

We will work with you to secure the shipments in such case. If we will manage to secure them properly, the whole war will rahter play in our favour. Can there be something better than troops loyal to Libertorian government and Royalists killing each other? I think not. In any case we are able to increase the amount of shipments to Laiden, while maintaining at least the level of 822 A.S. on Tau route.

On the subject of Orange Traty, the Maltese National Council did not discuss this opportunity yet, so I am not able to give you any statement on this. I will inform the deputies about this potential of joining the Alliance. Is there anything that you would like to discuss in addition?

Loyola out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Greetings Mrs. Loyola.
My name is Trigger and I have been tasked with dealing with this transmission.

After discussing this matter our professorship has agreed on supporting you candidacy to Orange Alliance, but we naturally have a condition for that.
As always cardamine has the power of getting people on our good side. So we request that you deliver thirty thousand (30 000) units of cardamine to our Leiden base in Kepler. We naturally want you to transmit shipment logs of the deliveries on this secure channel.

If you complete this request, as a bonus Mr Yoshida will approach you with very interesting business proposal that would be beneficial for us both.

Signed Trigger

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

TARGET-ID: Signor Hinxs

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Signor Trigger,

Your request is complete, 31 255 units of Cardamine have been delivered to Leiden. You will find the cargo manifests down below.

[1] [2]

Loyola out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED