Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello? I've been here for a little while, but I should talk..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-03-2016, 09:06 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]you have PMs disabled so i cannot PM you back

Ah, ok. No worries.
(07-03-2016, 10:13 PM)PKPower Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, my friend.
I hope you had a pleasant stay up until now and are not too put off by the recent DDoS attacks.
Be brave enough to venture out in the far reaches of Sirius some time. The Omegas and Omicrons can be interesting places for RP these days and most encounters I had personally were pretty high quality.
See you in space.

See you in space once the DDoS settle down. They don't particularly bother me, that's the crux of the internet. Hopefully they'll get bored soon enough Big Grin
Welcome to Discovery, the spawn all evil. May you enjoy yourself as your insanity slowly sets in. =D
Same boat as you.. on and off.. maybe a bit more than casual (I binge on discovery, then leave, come back and repeat). Anywho.. welcome back! It's rough right now.. seems there's some drama going on, and what with the server being down.. (frantically checking between every rocket league match)

But.. with all that, it's still a fun place. Had some very short, but very enjoyable, rp with a member of the order the other night when I got lost. No matter what games come out, I'm always drawn back to this community, some of my most enjoyable gaming moments were here Smile

Not sure about your play time, but I'm always looking for others to hook up with in game. California, US, here, so 5-10utc? Anyway.. welcome back!
Nicely met! I'm in Ontario (so eastern time). I haven't had the opportunity to role play in game yet, but we'll see what happens soon Big Grin
(07-04-2016, 06:01 AM)Sorrontis Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely met! I'm in Ontario (so eastern time). I haven't had the opportunity to role play in game yet, but we'll see what happens soon Big Grin

Ah, a fellow canuck. Welcome.
(07-04-2016, 06:11 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2016, 06:01 AM)Sorrontis Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely met! I'm in Ontario (so eastern time). I haven't had the opportunity to role play in game yet, but we'll see what happens soon Big Grin

Ah, a fellow canuck. Welcome.

Gladly met!
Pages: 1 2