Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello? I've been here for a little while, but I should talk..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hya! Sorrontis here.

I'm a semi-casual player (I play randomly and stop randomly), doing my thing on the server (mostly trading at the moment - I did a small stint in the Liberty Navy).

You'll find me flying around the Liberty and Bretonia systems (right now, I'm doing a particularly efficient trade route from Ontario to California). I haven't done much roleplay with you gentle people, mostly because I don't play enough. Do say hi in game though, I don't bite.... much.

I do have a question. Can we only have a single ship? The resell value is unfortunate.
You can have up to 7 ships per account, and the launcher allows you to have multiple accounts.

In the meantime, welcome and enjoy your stay.
(07-03-2016, 02:20 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]You can have up to 7 ships per account, and the launcher allows you to have multiple accounts.

Thanks!
(07-03-2016, 02:20 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]You can have up to 7 ships per account, and the launcher allows you to have multiple accounts.

Yup, if you hit New Character in the character select screen, it will make a new one. Then you can use the givecash command (/givecash charactername amount) to move money to the second character. Like Vendetta said, you can have up to 7 characters per account. If you go to the My Accounts tab, hit Add Account, then Generate, it'll make a new account. From there you can switch accounts by clicking on the one you want
(07-03-2016, 02:19 AM)Sorrontis Wrote: [ -> ]I don't bite.... much.
nomnomnOMNOMONOmONOnmONoNMoNOnmo?

welcome and hey!
(07-03-2016, 02:25 AM)Reid Wrote: [ -> ]

Yup, if you hit New Character in the character select screen, it will make a new one. Then you can use the givecash command (/givecash charactername amount) to move money to the second character. Like Vendetta said, you can have up to 7 characters per account. If you go to the My Accounts tab, hit Add Account, then Generate, it'll make a new account. From there you can switch accounts by clicking on the one you want

Cool. I really just need two or three. Big Grin I'd just love to fly a battleship for the Navy!
Welcome to the best freelancer server ever!
Enjoy your start in liberty space, and i want to tell you a rumor i heard, it won't cost you any credits Wink
when you visit rhienland space one day, Ask for Mark Hamann at Stuttgart system
Some claim that anyone works with that man, became a billionaire! ...
Hello Mark Hamann. I thank you for the invitation. Maybe one day, I'll dare to venture deeper into Rheinland space.
you have PMs disabled so i cannot PM you back
Welcome, my friend.
I hope you had a pleasant stay up until now and are not too put off by the recent DDoS attacks.
Be brave enough to venture out in the far reaches of Sirius some time. The Omegas and Omicrons can be interesting places for RP these days and most encounters I had personally were pretty high quality.
See you in space.
Pages: 1 2