Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: And that means what??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We are still discussing things and with 10 viewpoints that is not an instant process, thus the following does not apply

The following what??? does not apply you didn't give a following statement and whats there to discuss with so many view points thats stopping you guys from putting the server back up?
im pretty sure everyone would rather you try putting the server back on now and see what happens then just not trying,

and if you have tried to put it back on and its not working then say so because your update on the current issues tell's us nothing what so ever about the current issue and or if the game will be coming back at all
It is a follow on from the message above it, it was supposed to just be a polite post letting people know we are still on it, with a wry image to possibly make people smile.

It tells you we are not fiddling while the world burns around us, it tells you that the staff have not forgotten the game.

The server is off line due to ISP action due to the DDOS attacks, it will return as soon as we can. It is unlikely we will keep posting the same thing about DDOS attacks, if the server is not there it is because it is physically not possible to have it there rather than some vindictive staff attitude to stop you playing.
(07-04-2016, 08:54 AM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]It is a follow on from the message above it, it was supposed to just be a polite post letting people know we are still on it, with a wry image to possibly make people smile.

It tells you we are not fiddling while the world burns around us, it tells you that the staff have not forgotten the game.

The server is off line due to ISP action due to the DDOS attacks, it will return as soon as we can. It is unlikely we will keep posting the same thing about DDOS attacks, if the server is not there it is because it is physically not possible to have it there rather than some vindictive staff attitude to stop you playing.

Thanks man thats a much better post about whats going on and one that everyone, well me at least can understand,
i thank you for the work you guys are doing and i wish you all the best of luck with our current problem and hope you guy's are able to sort it out.

Much appreciation from my self and my fellow pilots Smile
Well, it's been a long time since the drama has begun. already told me that everything is actively being discussed few days ago. Yet, I didn't see any actions to fix the situation with drama or anything else. I think people are waiting for some actions, not the news about you being discussing something. Personally to me it looks like

"Nothing is done, you think we don't give a shit? No, no we do, it's all just being discussed between us. Yes you maybe cannot even see this discussion or any points of it posted to pub;ic, but trust us!!"
Reminds me of Blizzard: We are currently looking into this issue. Of course, we here at Blizzard... *indistinguishable gibberish* ...to provide the best possible online experience... *more gibberish* ...but we cannot provide an ETA at this time. Thank you for your patience, (signed "Technical Support")
(07-04-2016, 09:15 AM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's been a long time since the drama has begun. already told me that everything is actively being discussed few days ago. Yet, I didn't see any actions to fix the situation with drama or anything else. I think people are waiting for some actions, not the news about you being discussing something. Personally to me it looks like

"Nothing is done, you think we don't give a *****? No, no we do, it's all just being discussed between us. Yes you maybe cannot even see this discussion or any points of it posted to pub;ic, but trust us!!"

relax
(07-04-2016, 01:33 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]relax

Why?
(07-04-2016, 01:57 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

patience
(07-04-2016, 02:09 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

patience

How's that helpful?

I mean Shiki kind of brough up a good point, maybe keeping certain discussions in the shadow and away from the public eye has been common practice until now but now that a lot more is at stake, including trust, doing the same without any other assurance than "we work on it, trust us" may not be the best approach.

Your comments of "relax" and "patience" do not seem to add much to the discussion.
(07-04-2016, 02:22 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2016, 02:09 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?

patience

How's that helpful?

I mean Shiki kind of brough up a good point, maybe keeping certain discussions in the shadow and away from the public eye has been common practice until now but now that a lot more is at stake, including trust, doing the same without any other assurance than "we work on it, trust us" may not be the best approach.

Your comments of "relax" and "patience" do not seem to add much to the discussion.

Shiki's comment didn't add much to the "discussion" .
Relax and wait. Stop stressing over something that takes some time. Complaining and whining about seeing an admin telling us that it is being talked about is stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3