Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning to Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks. Seems I have picked a grand time to return to discovery, but here I am. I know most people here nowadays will most likely have no clue who I am, as I tended to keep to myself and avoided the spotlight most of the time, but that's ok. Just more opportunity for good rp. Anyway, just thought I would drop a note to say hi to everyone and announce my return after several years away. I'll see you all in space!
Welcome back! Enjoy your stay : )
Welcome back! It's always nice to see vets returning
Welcome back Dourden.
Hope to see you in space...the 17th that is.
Welcome back to discovery mate
(07-06-2016, 12:06 AM)Dourden4 Wrote: [ -> ]I know most people here nowadays will most likely have no clue who I am, as I tended to keep to myself and avoided the spotlight

Continue doing that, in my experience this is the best strategy here. Play the game, RP like a boss and don't get into the usual grudge matches.
Hahahaha.... That's one awesome avatar you got there!
Where can I get that commodity for those long hauls across the galaxy ?
Welcome back.
(07-06-2016, 12:24 PM)Aeron Chavez Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha.... That's one awesome avatar you got there!
Where can I get that commodity for those long hauls across the galaxy ?

We can totally poke the devs about it, an equipment slot especially for those kind of needs.
Pages: 1 2