Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Registration broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People on my YT channel are complaining that they cannot create accounts - the request times out. Can someone please look into it?
A friend of me has the same problem, I already contacted an admin and an mod... so far, no answer.
Request gets a timedout message not only for registrations. While replying to private messages and writing notes too. In this case hitting backspace and pressing the button again works as a solution tho. It's just better to copy all the text before clicking either send or preview, because it may get lost during backspacing. I've got not idea whether it will work for registrations too or not...
You can try simply refreshing the page and resending but I am not sure about the effect of that on creating accounts.
(07-11-2016, 01:53 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]You can try simply refreshing the page and resending but I am not sure about the effect of that on creating accounts.

Doesn't work.
It's a DDoS thing afaik, could be wrong though. Either way, gonna have to wait for greens regarding this.
Should be fixed soon