Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to all members: Changes in leadership and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: aHjxPs0.png]
Genossen,

I speak to you today not as your party leader, but as a proud member of the Widerstand. Our organisation has been in turmoil for too long. Ever since the Munich disaster the party has been put under increasingly heavy pressure and the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee has been unable to fully fulfil its leading role in the party. The last few years may have seen significant achievements, but we must adapt to the situation. In these desperate times, change has become a necessity. The Kommandanten of the Widerstand have come together and discussed these matters and have agreed on some reforms that will strengthen the Widerstand and in doing so the party and the revolutionary movement of Rheinland will be strengthened as well.

First and foremost, the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee from this moment on is no longer headed by Erich Klugmann. He has served the party well for the past few years and we thank him for his loyal service. To face the current situation the Kommandanten have chosen a replacement from their midst. Michael Wolf will be the new Oberst of the Widerstand and is without doubt the most suited for creating stability in our organisation. Wolf was the original founder of the Widerstand and before that he was a prominent figure in the Volksfront. His experience and dedication will give us the strength we need. Furthermore, I myself will involve myself more directly with the Widerstand and work together with Oberst Wolf to see to it that the necessary reforms and strategy changes are introduced.

Second, two minor sects will be merged with the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee. The goal of the Widerstand has always been to unite the Bundschuh under a single banner and this is a goal that should never be forgotten. The Steigende Adler and the Organisation for the Enlightenment of New Berlin will be fully integrated into the Widerstand in the coming weeks. United we will stand against the tyranny of the Bundesrepublik!

Third, the logistics and engineering divisions have raised alarming concerns about the material state of our organisation. If we are to face the challenges that come with liberating Rheinland, we need the means to do so. The Quartiermeister will brief you all on a new supply operation in the coming week. This will allow us to maintain and restore our fleet.

Finally, it is time that we show what we’re made off to our enemies and to the public. Let the exploiters, the oppressors and the corrupt never forget that we are there. That justice cannot be avoided forever. The Bundschuhpartei will not rest until Rheinland is free. The Widerstand will not rest. Spread the word and strike down our enemies! Disrupt traffic, attack patrols and counter the lies told by the government.

Long live the Bundschuh!

Signed,
Parteivorsitzende Freya Eistochter