Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Disco Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.Im back after 2 years of break.I played 4.84 for sometime and then I came back in 2014 played for 2 months or so but now Im here to stay for a while.Im playing for a week now amd saw how many pews are happening these days and I love it.Saw a BAF vs RHA in O3 few days back and base siege by hessians in NB.Loved the hessians since my day one here.I just bought a Hessian Jorm workin on getting CAU8 and Battleship Scanner.I can use some help on weapon setup for my jorm.Met flash today ingame great guy.I might apply for RHA but I suck at snubs but hopefully that will improve overtime.
after 2 years huh? well then, i suggest you check out those rules to not get yourself in confusing situations. and welcome back, pilot.
(07-14-2016, 04:38 PM)Operator SmileWhileAlive Wrote: [ -> ]after 2 years huh? well then, i suggest you check out those rules to not get yourself in confusing situations. and welcome back, pilot.

Thnx I already read them a week ago
[Image: 17ef71.jpg]
(07-14-2016, 06:27 PM)Sanctions Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: 17ef71.jpg]

Ignore him

EVERYONE NEEDS A JORM!

before you apply to RHA tho, spend some time ingame and get the jist of RP and fairplay.
(07-14-2016, 04:36 PM)Solicitor Wrote: [ -> ]I might apply for RHA but I suck at snubs but hopefully that will improve overtime.
There is no "might" you better apply for [RHA] Smile

Anyway, welcome back, my Hessian char is [RHA]Paul.Stein and a few other names aswell, just check my profile.

I hope that you will find the right way towards Valhalla.
Welcome back to discovery Smile
Please enjoy your time and don't forget to check the forums posts about rules etc..
Lots of things changed already in 2 years absence Smile