Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hunt of Terrorists (Free ships+Credits)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****************** WARNING WARNING ******************

To all ships within the area, we have reports of missing dreadnought named: LNS-Providence. Last seen within badlands in New York system.
The captain of the Providence has gone wild and is killing innocent civilians.
Your mission is to find, seize and capture the ship and bring it back on Liberty Navy's authority to serve for protection of civilians.
We must warn you, the ship is heavily armed and has the Capital Armor VIII so take advised caution, he will not give you mercy!

Event date: 15.07.2016 15:00 Server time.

OORP: Well i thought i make you guys a good last hunt, since i'm rarely lurking around the forums and also i rarely get to chance to login to our beautiful Sirius.
Discovery Freelancer has been part of me for a very long time now, but it would be sad to see, that more and more of my accounts get wiped of inactivity.
I also have couple more ship giveaways also some credits, but let's start with my most beloved dreadnought here Smile
Find me and destroy my ship and the last one who lands a killing blow on my ship, i will transfer my Cap 8 Liberty Dreadnought movechar codes.