Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Project: Dragon's Rage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

"Kotetsu-Class" Blood Dragon Dreadnaught

Updated 2/17/17

“Kotetsu-class” Blood Dragon Dreadnaught

Originally starting out as a blueprint drawn up by the blood dragons after the recovery of wreckages and ships from several battles before hand, the Kotetsu is a monument in craftsmanship and engineering, originally designed as a battlecruiser-class then a dreadnaught. While very few Kotetsu’s exist and are still under construction; those very few that do are hidden away deep within Dragon space and are only rumored to exist to those around the Dragons.

Nicknamed the Dragon’s rage, the Kotetsu is planned to forward the dragons into the modern age of warfare. Already the Kotetsu class has earned its name in the hearts of many Blood Dragons already, this newly made warship is able to not only strike harder and faster than the Togo class battleship, but also able to withstand equal drawn firepower unleashed at it

Though only a few exist, this warship may very well be the checkmate game winning piece the dragons have been looking for, and is no shy of packing heavy firepower. Holding the only weapon of her class, a bow plasma thrower, a weapon designed like old earth flamethrowers, yet unlike fire being spread and thrown, this weapon unleashes a flury of weaponized plasma to destroy foes before her; destroying small crafts quickly while managing to scar and burn larger vessels.

Kotetsu Vessel Module

[p3d]iNt42+wireonxray[/p3d]

Construction of the first Kotetsu

Updated 8/15/16

[Image: pic_menu_culture_women.jpg]

Lady Hisano Kimura, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.

The Blood Dragon Shogunate
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]

"This is a report coming in from the Sukuroru for the Kotetsu Project. We have brought in a small amount of Consumer Goods, Engine Components, Light Arms, and Optronic Arrays for delivery. The proof is here."

[Image: 56e53e1e75e45ac5d70b48b941ef412b.png]

[Image: aacfe8556c419cd7a033425f55cff034.png]

-Lady Hisano Kimura
[Image: KQIhPJu.gif]

xxx Encrypted Transmission xxx

Sender: Suzuka Nakamoto
Recipient: Blood Dragon Shogunate
Subject: Supply Contract for Dragon's Rage
Encryption: Extreme

Good evening Blood Dragon Shogunate.

My name is Suzuka Nakamoto, current administrator on the Sector 8 base.
We currently have an ongoing contract with you on which I'd like to give you an update.

Sector 8 has succesfully hauled over 300.000 commodities from all over Sirius to
Kyoto Base in Chugoku!

It was truly a hell of a job and many people were involved.
There were exciting times and there were dull moments, but the idea we could help you
to a new ship was very motivating. And the promise of a financial reward helped a lot too of course!

This is the contract and the status on the commodities delivered:

https://goo.gl/B90I6D

Here can be found the encrypted data regarding evidence of delivery:

https://goo.gl/0xr92N

We hope to hear from you soon and I hope you are satisfied with what we have done for you.
It was our pleasure.

With regards,
Suzuka Nakamoto
Sector 8

xxx Transmission Ended xxx
[Image: pic_menu_culture_women.jpg]

Lady Kimura Hisano, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.

The Blood Dragon Shogunate
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]

==|ERROR: Extreme encryption and scrambling! Communications unreachable by non-recipients.|==

"Well, well. Konnichiwa, miss Nakamoto. You surprise me with you and your cohorts. You work fast, and good. We proudly thank you and your efforts, and this we will not forget. On behalf of the Shogun themselves, you will find an amount of 500,000,000 Sirius Credits in your pockets. If you need prompt and sub rosa defense from your enemies, don't hesitate to contact us. We will see what we can do.

-------------------------------End Transmission.-------------------------------

-"Sayonara."

-Lady Kimura Hisano