Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hell Hole Factory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: James Rascal
Callsign: Hellfire

Hereby, I am requesting a construction permit to settle a Freelancer Base in Pennsylvania system, sector 3/E, right behind planet Tyrone.

it will be a private facility with docking rights to Liberty officials and a few selected freelancers.

IFF: Freelancer
Name of Station: Hell Hole Factory

Administrators:
- FS-Hellfire /James.Rascal (myself)
- James.Cleveland

I thank you in advance and am awaiting your decision.
Good day,

We are still waiting for an answer to our request.

Admin changes:
James.Rascal (Freelancer ID)
James.Cleveland (FL ID)
Eagle.One (FL ID)

Thank in advance for an answer.
28th of August 823

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Mr. James Rascal;

Your request is being processed by the Department of Trade and Economics, however before we continue we will require some extra information on your (or your company's if aplicable) activities and the reason this installation is to be constructed for.

Beside that other conditions required by the Republic of Liberty is open access to the Primary Liberty Forces at all times (Prefixes: [LN] LPI- =LSF= 5th ), a monthly tax payment as mentioned in the Laws of Liberty attached bellow, in your case a Level 1 base in Zone 2, your monthly payment will consist of 30 Million credits andwill be moderated accordingly to your base level in the future.

By requesting a base permit your installation is to abide the Laws of Liberty. :::Attachment:::
Any violations of the laws such as but not limited to collaboration with enemies of Liberty or partaking in assisting smuggling operations will receive consequences accordingly.

Once we are provided with the information we have requested we may move on to approving your permit and move on with the payment.

Please forward us any further questions or comments in this channel.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
Good afternoon Liberty Government.

I am fully aware about the fees and taxes that come along with such a license. Thank You for pointing it out once more.

The reason as to why this station will be built, is to offer each and every lawfull trader, traveller, officer of the Liberty Navy a place to gather, recover and resupply on whatever they might need as long as we have it in store.

Furthermore, since I have been part of the Liberty Navy some time ago, I know the laws and regulations taking place in Liberty space and Liberty controlled space. Be assured that there will be no violations taking place within or around the said station.

I hope that this request will be accepted and am awaiting an answer soon.

James Rascal
29th of September 823

The Republic of Liberty

Mr. James Rascal;

Our apologies for the inconvenience, however due to a positive update which will make the modular installations registering and regulation a lot easier and faster to process we require you to divert some attention to this notice: Notice: Base Construction Licence - Templates and guidelines

What is required from you is to first change the subject of this communique to the name of the base you wish to construct as this channel will be your communication link between you and the Liberty Government, where you may express anything related to your base.

Secondly fill out the required form and post it here. Every month you may post the tax payment as well as show visual evidence of your payment monthly, in this channel.

As per your base construction request it has been processed as is hereby Approved. You may commence with your construction. Good luck out there.

To: The Republic of Liberty Department of Trade and Economics, William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
From: Hellhole Factory, Lars Detzen, Chief Executive Officer

Good evening Mr. Hawthorne,
I will introduce myself I am Lars Detzen the new Chief Executive Officer. Since James.HELLFIRE.Rascal doesn't respond to the rest of the Company we gave him the current Status : Lost in Action. We all Hope that he will return allive.

Now to the Buisness: I still need the exact name of the Account we have to pay our montly tax payment.

I hope for good partnership between the Department of Trade and Economics of Liberty and Hellhole Factory.
29th of September 823

The Republic of Liberty

Mr. Lars Detzen;

Thank you for the notification on the Satus of Mr.Rascal.

The account where payment is to be forwarded is Ferris.Dufresne

Please forward any further questions or comments to this channel.