Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Forum Registration timing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
None of my friends can register an account on the forums, and I'm running into the same error when I try it on my end. You hit Register, fill out the information, then submit and it times out into an error 504.

Is there an ETA on a fix? Workaround?
At least 5 other people are asking me about this on youtube as well.
Can something be done about this?
(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]At least 5 other people are asking me about this on youtube as well.
This is apparently a consistent issue that has been going on for weeks now.

What the in actual cashewnuts is going on here? Forum registration is down for weeks without so much as a post, workaround, or ETA on a fix? So new members cannot register an account and interact with the greater community? Who is responsible for this clown show?
We are aware of this and its being worked on. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.
(07-21-2016, 01:03 PM)Psyentific Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]At least 5 other people are asking me about this on youtube as well.
This is apparently a consistent issue that has been going on for weeks now.

What the in actual fuck is going on here? Forum registration is down for weeks without so much as a post, workaround, or ETA on a fix? So new members cannot register an account and interact with the greater community? Who is responsible for this clown show?

Apparently the way that the server hosting service handled the anti-DDOS features.
(07-21-2016, 01:07 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]We are aware of this and its being worked on. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Well, I guess that's better than nothing. Thanks for the quick reply. I've got about three guys lined up to register, plus whoever Sindroms has got, plus whomever else can't file a ticket about this because they can't create an account. Is there a workaround or something?

Edit:
(07-21-2016, 01:09 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the way that the server hosting service handled the anti-DDOS features.
That's strange. Cloudflare's a pretty major hosting provider and I've not heard of issues like this on other sites they host.
It doesn't have anything to do with CF. The problem is OVH.
Please resolve ASAP. My entire faction is locked out of creating forum accounts, and there's a laundry list of things we'd like to do once we have them.

"By being blocked out of accounts, we can not join the community or roleplay as intended"
(07-22-2016, 01:20 AM)Psyentific Wrote: [ -> ]Please resolve ASAP. My entire faction is locked out of creating forum accounts, and there's a laundry list of things we'd like to do once we have them.

"By being blocked out of accounts, we can not join the community or roleplay as intended"
It's not going to make things happen faster. You'll have to wait until I get home from work before I can have a look at this.
Pages: 1 2