Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello! P-please be gentle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya folks of this wonderful RP community! Me and a few friends of mine were thirsting for space adventures and RP, and after a short discussion we came to the conclusion that Discovery is in fact the only place that can satisfy that thirst.

So here we are! My friend, Psyentific, has been hard at work at posting messages by proxy for us, and after a few days of getting used to the atmosphere here I can only say.... by god, I love it.

What you guys have builtup here over the years is absolutely amazing work, and I sincerely hope you guys will appreciate the RP and mountains of fun we have in mind. Here's for years of quality entertainment to come!

-yours truly, FreakyM, aka ingame "Mordhauser" of the "WMD"
"P-please" ? Seriously? You stutter while even writing?

In any way welcome.
The demure nature of the thread's title is somewhat diminished by your profile picture for obvious reasons. Still, welcome aboard this loveboat. There are no exits.
(07-22-2016, 02:13 PM)Projekt Lerdi Wrote: [ -> ]"P-please" ? Seriously? You stutter while even writing?

In any way welcome.

You have much to learn about the art of ironic shitposting.
(07-22-2016, 02:12 PM)FreakyM Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya folks of this wonderful RP community! Me and a few friends of mine were thirsting for space adventures and RP, and after a short discussion we came to the conclusion that Discovery is in fact the only place that can satisfy that thirst.

So here we are! My friend, Psyentific, has been hard at work at posting messages by proxy for us, and after a few days of getting used to the atmosphere here I can only say.... by god, I love it.

What you guys have builtup here over the years is absolutely amazing work, and I sincerely hope you guys will appreciate the RP and mountains of fun we have in mind. Here's for years of quality entertainment to come!

-yours truly, FreakyM, aka ingame "Mordhauser" of the "WMD"

Welcome to Disco.
While this is just audio only for now - check out this tutorial. It covers some of the more immediate topics regarding the ingame content in specific, things that usually aren't covered in regular tutorials.

And as usual - get a good glance at our server rules although they are a bit of a mess right now and most importantly - enjoy your stay and have fun!
Come on, nothing _quite_ says "please be gentle" like good old HBK grinning, don't you agree?
Yo amigo waddup
welcome to the forums and the game. have a good time!
: You have excellent taste for an avatar, my friend. I like you already.
Welcome to the community
Pages: 1 2