Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, folks! Lovely weather we're having, isn't it? I particularly enjoyed the ambiance in the Badlands of New York system. New to this game, new to this community, came by on the heels of a business proposition by my good friend FreakyM, and as such I must sadly inform any faction recruiters among you that I have sold my soul to WMD and my loyalty is non-negotiable.

I've already had a very enjoyable encounter with the fine constabulary of the Liberty Navy the other day, and look forward to roleplaying my little heart out in this iteration of the Sirius sector. I'm quite impressed, and more than a little intimidated, by the accumulated history of this place - and that you've managed to keep it running for so long. To this I express my sincere admiration.

Let's have at it, chums.
[Image: getin.001.gif][Image: getin.001.gif][Image: getin.001.gif][Image: getin.001.gif][Image: getin.001.gif]
Welcome to Discovery, have fun and enjoy your stay.
-Shouldn't be here
Yo amigo waddup make sure to join The Goonswarm
Welcome to disco lansah m8
I find it funny that the OP has already said he's joined WMD and will be doing only that, and yet he gets barraged with "Join X faction" comments instead of a nice welcome. So in place of those who would flash their factions in your face right off the bus, I will instead say, Keep your head down, do the job, and pray there aint no more suprises.
Welcome to the best freelancer server ever Wink
Welcome. Have fun.
Hello and welcome
Pages: 1 2