Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Obligatory Introduction Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I would like to say that if you require any scapegoats for what I may or may not do in the near future, you may blame Psyentific and FreakyM: they're the ones who dragged me in here with their promises of rapidly accumulated wealth, high adventure, and some horrid thing they call "fun", whatever the hell that might be.

Secondly, please bear with me if I prove a bit rusty: I haven't done any online RPing in five years, and I haven't touched Freelancer in eight. Seeing as I've just spent the past three hours intermittently getting lost, crashing into jump gates, and accidentally flying into my own mines, I would like to express the sincere belief that theoretically, playing this game is a lot like riding a bike - which means my current towering levels of incompetence should fade.

Eventually.

Long story short: hello, I'm WMD's new head of security, don't get in my way or else I'll...

Well, I guess I'll accidentally fly into a jump gate and/or ripper mine and die, I guess.
You are funny! I like you

Welcome Big Grin

are you by any chance WMD Firefly? if so, i just met you in space a few minutes ago

~[FL-ER]Engineer.Voclain
I'm WMD.Hidalgo actually. Since I'm still firmly in the "I have no idea what I'm doing" phase, I'm probably not going to be out flying by myself for a while yet.
ah ah alright i see!
Goodluck out there in space (sun)
(07-23-2016, 10:49 AM)mickis Wrote: [ -> ]are you by any chance WMD Firefly? if so, i just met you in space a few minutes ago

That's me, actually. Hello.