Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Saigo's Signiture.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, I've been trying to get this signiture done for some time, and the person who was doing it seemed to of disapeared again.

Using this picture:[Image: saigoavy.jpg]

Or a character with the discription in her story: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=26582&hl=
This is a rough outline:
Golden Leaves, Blood Red outline, essentially making it look pretty but as though you know not to piss saigo off, With the Name Saigo.Watanabe, and Golden Chrysanthemums somewhere in the sig.

However, if you think something else will work, please by all means experiment, if i like it there is up to 40 mil to be won.

Contact me on Skype: Saigoo3
or on Xfire: Cha0ticrogue

If you want to discuss easily about it, that is.

Thanks
Saigo.
I might give it a try...
oki doki, well anyone is welcome to try, but there will only be 1 winner ^^
Ah i forgot to say, this has between 30-40 mil reward for pleasing me with your sig making skills:P
---soz for the double post---
It might help if the source image wasn't removed by Photobucket. O.o

Otherwise I'd give it a try. I'm notoriously (not really, as of yesterday) terrible at finding images.
huh? i see it, ill repost it now then

EDIT:

here you go:

[Image: saigoavy.jpg]
Did you want it just under spec as you have text in your signature?

-What kind of leaf? And how many?

-Did you want a ship in the sig? Or is that picture the only thing?

-Gradient background or if your GC, maybe Ainue Depot or Hokkaido setting?
do what you think will make the sig look nice.
Use my current signiture as a example of what size and spec.

ok here is an example of the kinda foundation i can do for your sig its not complete , i just wanted feedback on whether this is the kinda background you like and whether you like the Cropping i did:).
all the other stuff you want i can also add and fine tune this into a masterpiece of eyecandy. also do you want any text on like your name or sum slogan ETC???

[Image: Test1.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4