Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Weapon firing weirdness.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Questions:

1) Can you shoot down SNAC, like a missile or mine?

2) How come when if I fire SNAC and Inferno at the same time to a target with little shield left (the inferno should take care of it) it does not happen so? It seems like both shots are used for shield even though the Inferno will reach the target first. I've got couple of inklings why it is so. The server needs to register the hit before subtracting the shield and it that sense the SNAC and Inferno is counted as like a "volley".

3) Why it seems that SNAC does not work point blank range? Is is so that in a bit laggy environment the hitbox lagging behind? I've seen it in older shooters and even when the graphics show hit effects the hitbox is further behind.
1) No. It's like a Mini Razor, just a superpowered gun that only fits in a torp slot.

2) Use the number buttons along th etop, eg, if the SNAC is 5, and the Inf is 6, press 5, 6 with about a .5 second between.

3) It works for some people (Namely Walker, Sniper, and me when we're bored)
Oops. Very badly worded questions and clarifications needed.

1) So you can not shoot down (i.e. blow up) SNAC "bullet"

2) I can fire them simultaneously. It's just that even when the Inferno clearly hits the target before SNAC it does not work like it did. I mean the shield is removed BUT the hull is not touched.

3) Ok. I'll try to figure this out then.
' Wrote:Oops. Very badly worded questions and clarifications needed.

1) So you can not shoot down (i.e. blow up) SNAC "bullet"

2) I can fire them simultaneously. It's just that even when the Inferno clearly hits the target before SNAC it does not work like it did. I mean the shield is removed BUT the hull is not touched.

3) Ok. I'll try to figure this out then.

1) Correct.

2) Firing them separately resolves that particular gripe.

3) Have fun