Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. So just made the CSP faction, and i served with the CAP irl for around 5 years, so i decided to take the dive for the lolz and try to have some RP fun while i'm at it.

That's kind of about it. Hi.
Glad to see you're on the forums now! If I'm not around, look for players tagged with [Angels] - they're here to help new players.
Or ask around on forums if u need clarification on something.
Anyway, welcome.
leave now before it's too late
(07-28-2016, 06:14 AM)Psyentific Wrote: [ -> ]leave now before it's too late
(07-28-2016, 05:22 AM)Razgriz_25th_inf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. So just made the CSP faction, and i served with the CAP irl for around 5 years, so i decided to take the dive for the lolz and try to have some RP fun while i'm at it.

That's kind of about it. Hi.

Welcome to Disco.
While this is just audio only for now - check out this tutorial. It covers some of the more immediate topics regarding the ingame content in specific, things that usually aren't covered in regular tutorials.

And as usual - get a good glance at our server rules although they are a bit of a mess right now and most importantly - enjoy your stay and have fun!
Welcome to Disco. I'm a new user as well (Known for.. subpar story writing, but thanks to some tips from members of the board, i'm slowly getting better.)

Like sindroms said, listen to his "video" and read the forums and wiki. Get a feel for the world and if you have any questions, let me (although I'm crap with story writing, I'm no stranger to Sirius, been playing FL for years, and have a decent grasp of Disco's universe so far) or anyone know in the Shoutbox or in a post, and we'll help as we can. Smile
(07-28-2016, 06:14 AM)Psyentific Wrote: [ -> ]leave now before it's too late

I'm hearing this a lot.

Anyhow, i did my first gameplay session today and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Welcome to Discovery , if you need any help , contact me in game on one of my characters ( list in my profile ) .