Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings, and good to be back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Discovery! I was a member in 2008-2009 and a little after (I came around again when Gallia was introduced), and decided to come back and take a look around. A lot has changed, to be sure. It will be interesting to see just how much.

Just by way of brief intro, I was the founder of both the first official Gateway faction (Gateway Interstellar) and the first official IMG faction. I had a lot of fun getting those up and running with several Disco friends and immersing our stories into the overall canon, at least temporarily. I know both factions have changed and my characters and their actions are no longer relevant, and that's okay. I'm confident you all have done some good stuff with both. I love RP narrative, story development (especially with politics), etc. I'm not a great dog-fighter, but I love RP-ing as a trader with pirates. And I enjoy developing friendships with other players - several of which I enjoy to this day in real life.

So I'm here around the forums for now, and will probably be getting into the game at some point (hopefully it will work okay for me this go-around). See you around!
Welcome back! It's always nice to see vets returning!
Welcome back!
hope you enjoy your time.
Oh man, Trevelyan? The guy who founded IMG|? Great to see so many older players returning!
(07-28-2016, 04:58 PM)Petitioner Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, Trevelyan? The guy who founded IMG|? Great to see so many older players returning!

Older?!?! Hey now... (I am, though - can't deny it.)
Greetings man! I've heard about you and it's an absolute pleasure to have you back in the fold.
Holy hell, now that is an old name right there. Welcome back, man.
Incoming Img convoy??
Welcome Back !
Welcome back, It's really exciting to meet the 1st founder of Gateway Shipping Smile
When you visit Rhienland space, then come visit me at Stuttgart.
Some helpful links on my signature.
Pages: 1 2 3